Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Lolita - Mary Magdalene Poppy Ribbon Dress

by Gabihime Posted 21st Apr 2008 at 8:06 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 10:04 PM
You certainly do have a lot to be proud of! <33 100% hand painted? That is absolutely amazing! I can't even IMAGINE doing that...And this is such a gorgeous dress, thanks so much for sharing. :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:07 AM
Beautiful, thank you! What an appropriate mesh you chose for something by MM. (And is that ochalua I spot in your meetup shot? ;D)
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:18 AM
This is so beautiful, and major props for it being 100% hand painted!
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:01 AM
This is beautiful. You have some major talent. Hand painted? You are dedicated and much more patient then. I was wondering, is there any way you could convert this for a child? I don' have many sims who's "personalities" don't fit this dress but I think it would be darling for a child. If not, no worries!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:14 AM
This is utterly fantastic. And to top it off, it's REALLY LOLITA!

You rule.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by princesshaichu
Beautiful, thank you! What an appropriate mesh you chose for something by MM. (And is that ochalua I spot in your meetup shot? ;D)

It is! She is so cute. She could wear a paper bag and be adorable.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vinnysmom1221
This is beautiful. You have some major talent. Hand painted? You are dedicated and much more patient then. I was wondering, is there any way you could convert this for a child? I don' have many sims who's "personalities" don't fit this dress but I think it would be darling for a child. If not, no worries!

Let me look into adapting this texture to one of the maxis child dresses and I'll see what I can do
Alchemist
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 10:56 AM
A genuine Lolita dress and such lovely textures, how could I resist? Thank you so much for sharing this!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:47 PM
Very well done. I do not have the patience to hand paint a whole mesh...you made a perfectly pretty Lolita op.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 10:00 PM
This dress is totally cute! I'm not really that into the Lolita scene, but this dress is so pretty I must have it
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:08 AM
The dresses look so beautiful in game, well done and thanks, authentic lolita dresses are always appreciated!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 4:48 AM
What a pretty dress you chose! It's beautiful...thank you for making this! <3
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 10:57 PM
Stunning! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st May 2008 at 10:41 PM
It's wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 5:01 AM
These are so cute and I adore them! Job well done. You did wonderful on the hand painting *claps* Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 3:45 PM
Amazing! And I have this dress in plum IRL (bragbragbrag). I'm always on the look out for nice lolita dresses for my game, and this one is going straight in!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 23rd May 2009 at 11:56 AM
I love it thank you! :]

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 2:12 PM
Amazing
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 9:34 AM
Thanks for the poppy ribbon dress that I downloaded.