Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SoHo Townhouse Starter Apartment Building with Home Business 1 of 3~Part of The Living in SoHo Series

by Rosehill9991 Posted 28th Apr 2008 at 4:09 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2009 at 4:43 AM by Rosehill9991

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 12:40 AM
I just wanted you to know that your series is so worth playing in my Sims game. My
"City Folk" are enjoying themselves very much in "Soho." Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 2:31 AM
thank you PGkid56 So glad to know your City Sims like where they live!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th May 2008 at 8:56 PM
Yeh! Just like PGKid56 said!
Thank You! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2008 at 2:56 AM
Thank you so much Janes Addiction Enjoy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th May 2008 at 2:59 AM
I was just noticing something when I look at the screenshot inside the post. Doesnt it seem like the building was cut in half? It didnt appear that way in game. Probably because I visualized Starter 2 right up against it with no space . But since you cant have lots without a space, I put a small city park.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 7:21 AM
your series is absolutely stunning. I must admit..I used to be addicted to the sims 2...Would spend a lot of my free time playing and suddenly i got tired of it....As SOON as i saw your series, I downloaded it...and I'm back in the habit of loving the game all over again thanks to you! Makes me have a reason to play! It's just so stunning!
Great work!!! love the details!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 6:07 AM
I'm pretty sure you can fit a driveway

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 12:21 AM
I grabbed all of these (soho) and love them. I'll be poring over your other lots with a cup of my p.g. tips .... thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 4:02 PM
I'm having a serious problem w/ the green SoHo starter. There is absolutely no way i can get into it. By that, I mean the walls won't cut away. How am I supposed to furnish this thing if I cannot access it? Please help!!!! The series looks amazing but it would be even better if i can get inside. I have all EP's except Glamour Life.