Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Water Wiggler with Added Features - Requested

by rebecah Posted 3rd May 2008 at 8:01 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th May 2008 at 1:43 PM
since i have from the original to bath and kitchen well i dont know
Scholar
#3 Old 6th May 2008 at 1:54 PM
sounds like it will be fun for sims; will try it out! thanks for making this!
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:10 PM
You really get some fine requests and end up making the cutest things!
Look at the little dog! This is a fantastic fun object! Thanks,
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek2008
Does this download require OFB?

Yes, and seasons and pets too. See the little icons towards the bottom of the post? That's how you tell what is required.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:46 PM
I love this, thank you!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#7 Old 6th May 2008 at 4:20 PM
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing this with us >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Instructor
#8 Old 6th May 2008 at 6:22 PM
This iw onderful! Thank you beck!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2008 at 7:41 PM
This is fantastic! Thanks rebecah! I so despise puddles and weeds, but then again, don’t we all? Thanks again!

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th May 2008 at 8:14 PM
This is great, Rebecah! I think you have become my favorite modder! Any chance of doing the Twirl Spin and Wobble and Kites too?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th May 2008 at 8:43 PM
I've been wanting this for such a long time! Thank you! My sims can't build one anymore either.

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th May 2008 at 8:45 PM Last edited by EvilSuperStar : 6th May 2008 at 8:46 PM. Reason: EP addition
Hurrah! Love the toys that come with OFB but never have the patience to get my sims earning the talent badges so this is great .

One slight problem though - this is what happened to little Niccolo Lothario after he'd played with it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...20_352ce9b9.jpg

Their dog was also playing with it and didn't have the same problem. Haven't had the chance to test it with my other sims yet.

EDIT: If it's of any use I have all EPs & SPs apart from FFS.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th May 2008 at 9:26 PM
Thank you for making this buyable & usable by toddlers. It should have been that way from the beginning. You do come up with the coolest things! We love you and your creations Rebecah!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th May 2008 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilSuperStar
Hurrah! Love the toys that come with OFB but never have the patience to get my sims earning the talent badges so this is great .

One slight problem though - this is what happened to little Niccolo Lothario after he'd played with it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...20_352ce9b9.jpg

Their dog was also playing with it and didn't have the same problem. Haven't had the chance to test it with my other sims yet.

EDIT: If it's of any use I have all EPs & SPs apart from FFS.

Gosh I've never had that happen but what it is is the effect didn't close out. I think it was probably just a fluke, maybe try having the child play in it and then direct him to do something else. I actually didn't make any changes to how the effects work.
Scholar
#15 Old 7th May 2008 at 6:20 PM
It's an useful toy for dogs and I like you make it buyable and for toddlers too ! A lot of thanks Becks !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th May 2008 at 6:40 PM
your upload is cute! but you say it was released with OFB? I do own this ep but Ive never seen an object similar to this. where can I find the original in game?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th May 2008 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tschibberli
your upload is cute! but you say it was released with OFB? I do own this ep but Ive never seen an object similar to this. where can I find the original in game?

It's a "craftable" toy that your sims can make using the toy crafting station. OFB introduced 3 crafting stations that can be found in your catalog under hobbys, (Misc. I believe). There's a florist station (to make flower arrangements), a toy crafting station (in which you can make THIS water wiggler among other cool toys), and the robot crafting station. Your sims can use these stations to craft or make different objects that will go into their personal inventory (if you have them make more than 1).

It's strange that you say you have OFB yet have no idea about a core feature of that EP. You might want to read the manual for that EP & get familiar with it. Crafting objects & selling them in a Business is what it's all about.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th May 2008 at 10:59 PM
I'm having the same problem as Wanda, I can't even find the thing. I know it was there I have OFB. I've taken out my DL and put them back 10 at a time in a separate folder. I've taken them completely out and it has just disappeared. lol Although I was never really impressed with it from the beginning because it seemed to me it should have been for toddlers and children. Now I'll use it. Thank you Rebecah!
Scholar
#19 Old 10th May 2008 at 12:37 AM
Yippie! This is One of My Favorite OFB Toys! ThankYou for Making it Buyable! The Added Features are Awesome Too!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th May 2008 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Gosh I've never had that happen but what it is is the effect didn't close out. I think it was probably just a fluke, maybe try having the child play in it and then direct him to do something else. I actually didn't make any changes to how the effects work.

Have had the same problem with every other sim that's played with it. Have tried getting them to do other things, change their outfit etc but the only thing that stops it is aging.

Still think it's fabby though
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 11th May 2008 at 2:01 AM
Rebecah, I noticed in the animation that the toddler was floating? I believe I've found the tutorial to keep them from floating away:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=183804
Unless you've tried it, then, I don't know. I am grateful for you giving our toddlers so many things, though!

Field Researcher
#22 Old 11th May 2008 at 10:55 PM
Cool anims! Thanks for sharing!

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Rebecah, I noticed in the animation that the toddler was floating? I believe I've found the tutorial to keep them from floating away:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=183804
Unless you've tried it, then, I don't know. I am grateful for you giving our toddlers so many things, though!

Thanks fway for your attempt to help out...I really do appreciate you're taking the time to tell me about this, but unfortunately the thread in your link is for custom created animations. I edited the EA child animations with Wes's animation decompiler. I tried to compare a toddler and child animation to see if I could figure out the differences between the two, for height, but it's very complex. I was able to get some of the positions lower but not all.

Thanks so much for trying to help out!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 15th May 2008 at 1:42 AM
Rebecah, thank you so much for this cute toy for toddlers, making it buyable and adding some anims for the toddlers! EA is so lazy that it's frightening lol In fact i haven't tested that particular craft station as i was disappointed by the 2 other ^^

I read you stopped the animals anims because of bad comments, it's too bad; stop if you want but please don't take seriously these stupid comments. I don't even understand these lazy posters as you were among the very rare sims creators to dare to dip your nose into animations and already made such huge progresses! But anyway you should 'work' on what you want... And i hope i'll see a lot of other amazing items from you!
Mad Poster
#25 Old 22nd May 2008 at 10:02 PM
Rebecah, your creations are always wondrous! Thank you so much for enriching the game for toddlers. I have so many of your toys, etc., and this one is awesome. I never completed the toy station because I got so sick of those stupid bricks!! Rock on (and ignore negative comments - those people have problems)!!
Page 1 of 2