Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Way 5 - Base Game Family House, No CC

by himawara106 Posted 8th May 2008 at 8:17 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2008 at 11:14 AM by himawara106

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 8th May 2008 at 9:44 PM
Very nice house. Thank you.

Melissa
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th May 2008 at 10:49 AM
i tried downloading it but it says there is an unexpected end of the file and it is corrupt.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:34 AM
@Mellisenda:
Thanks.
@MoonShadow:
I downloaded it and it was ok. The problem lies on MTS2 and their servers. I get this error on other downloads here too. You have to try it again.

Please don't post about this error in my threads. Just go to the Site Issues thread: http://modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24 because I can't change anything about the download issues. - Thanks.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 9th May 2008 at 5:31 PM
Lovely house, thank you so much!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th May 2008 at 3:01 AM Last edited by taddykins : 11th May 2008 at 1:37 AM. Reason: add something
Lovely house! I'd love to have a house like this in real life, and my self-simmie will be happy with this sweet home!Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I saw in another thread that you test your lots to check if they're nicely playable, and I liked this fact a lot, there are so many houses beautiful at sight but awful to play with them...for this I wanted to thank you a little more
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2008 at 9:00 PM
Hey all - glad you like the lot.
And taddykins - thanks very much for the extra thanks.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th May 2008 at 4:24 AM
Great house, thx

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 4:49 AM
It's a really cute house. Thanks so much for creating it and sharing with us

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:11 AM
I love the house! The only things I found that were awkward were the placement of the bathroom and the 1x3 room next to the stairs. Other than that it was cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 10:52 AM
good