Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KATAMARI VILLAGE - #2 Kido Residence (a Japanese home)

by squeam Posted 10th May 2008 at 12:07 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:18 PM by squeam

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th May 2008 at 3:51 PM
another great looking lot! thanks!

btw, i'm not a real japanese resident. i'm just a stupid german in japan...
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th May 2008 at 4:34 PM
Amazing work! I would love a whole Japanese neighborhood completed with lots! Would you consider doing one for us? Big big thanx for your two Japanese lots!

Alina
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th May 2008 at 6:47 PM
Thanks guys!

ganguro - still, you're there and that gives you an accurate perspective, much appreciated.

zobbina - I'm going to be doing about 20 of these houses and also some business lots so you'll certainly get a chance to have a whole Japanese neighborhood. As far as uploading an entire neighborhood goes, maybe I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Thank you so much for your interest.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th May 2008 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squeam

zobbina - I'm going to be doing about 20 of these houses and also some business lots so you'll certainly get a chance to have a whole Japanese neighborhood. As far as uploading an entire neighborhood goes, maybe I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Thank you so much for your interest.

I would love that too :D!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 6:52 PM
Love the house! How did you get such small stairs?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 7:24 PM
Thanks greeneyzblu. You can make different sized stairs by using the 'boolprop constrainfloorelevation' cheat. I don't remember where I learned it, but I found you a tutorial through the Wiki. LINK
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 6:33 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 12:46 PM
Love all your houses ! Thank you for sharing them and the items from you and other amazing ppl !