Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims In The City - House 11

by eedgan Posted 10th May 2008 at 4:02 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 8:44 AM by eedgan : Added image

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th May 2008 at 4:32 PM
If this lot is any indication of the homes that you have planned, I can’t wait! This is adorable, eedgan
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th May 2008 at 5:54 PM
Hey, welcome back on the stage Eedgan! Now we know what you were doing, just preparing this lovely lots serie. I like the urban look of this house
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th May 2008 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Hey, welcome back on the stage Eedgan! Now we know what you were doing, just preparing this lovely lots serie. I like the urban look of this house

Well... consider me semi-retired. I was bored today - so I built a 2 houses! Another one coming this evening...

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 10th May 2008 at 9:40 PM
I love the design....very nice Thanks very much!
Instructor
#6 Old 11th May 2008 at 2:20 AM
I usually don't dl houses very often as I like doing them myself but this one is a master piece. Thank you for making and sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th May 2008 at 2:25 PM
WOW!!! love it, i didn't know you could have driveways set like this and work heheheh......can't wait to see it i the game, thanks and well done, look forward to the other houses in the series
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:59 PM
... I dont have Freetime... xP
But I still think the house is nice...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 2:44 PM
The house is so beautiful!