Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fashionable elders vol. 7: workout gear (7 outfits)

by K-030 Posted 14th May 2008 at 8:09 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 11:57 AM by K-030

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th May 2008 at 9:09 PM
Thank you, it looks very good
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th May 2008 at 1:33 AM
: blinks : cool! I got recolored! (You are the first person to deem any my meshes worthy of recoloring.) You get a prize, maybe?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2008 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
: blinks : cool! I got recolored! (You are the first person to deem any my meshes worthy of recoloring.) You get a prize, maybe?

Wow, I'm a bit surprised no-one had recoloured your stuff before. But then again, it's nice to be the first - especially if I get a prize.

"Sometimes the solution / is worse than the problem"
-- Pet Shop Boys, "Twentieth Century"
Inventor
#5 Old 15th May 2008 at 8:07 PM
Thank you.
Good elder workout gear is so hard to find, especially since I'm not a huge fan of the tracksuits, so thank you for these.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th May 2008 at 4:26 PM
Bliss. I have maybe two custom elder men gym outfits in the bin. It was hard to find any that didn't look just like the puffy jogging suits, were in eyebleed color combos or both at once. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th May 2008 at 12:51 AM
I love these outfits! It's so nice to see the elder males getting some attention.

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:38 PM
Awseme colors i always wanted something different for the athletic outfits.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:54 PM
I was torn between letting my hunky sims live forever or letting them get older- but I'm glad that they can get some decent clothes even if they have to step aside to let their kids continue their legacy! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 12:47 AM
I am glad to find some good looking clothes for elder Sims too. If the Sims creators hadn't made them so bent over and old looking; we would enjoy playing them more. I don't know any 50 something men or women who look like this. It is insulting to the elderly. I know 70 year olds who don't look like this. And the voices are terrible!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 9:33 AM
Thanks!