Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phoebe Eyes

by p3xcharmed Posted 17th May 2008 at 2:39 AM - Updated 17th May 2008 at 5:04 PM by p3xcharmed : Added dark brown

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:18 PM
damn, these look so realistic! thanks!!!!!
Instructor
#3 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:35 PM Last edited by snspinelli : 17th May 2008 at 6:44 PM.
These are absolutely beautiful! Very realistic textures and colors, but they still have a nice painted quality about them. I would love to see a nice dark brown as well, if you ever have time.

I disagree on one point, however: Dexter is the best show ever. 'Nuff said.

In all seriousness, though, thanks for sharing this set.

EDIT: You're quick! Thanks for the addition of dark brown; now I can use them on my self-sim. They look wonderful and I can't wait to try them out.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:51 PM
WOW lovly, where did you get those skins and eyebrows? X

Life is a curious game..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2008 at 4:08 PM
They eyebrows are from the skintone which can be found here.. http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=258385

I’m falling down and fifteen thousand people scream
They were all begging for your dream
I’m falling down, five thousand houses burning down
No one is gonna save this town
Instructor
#6 Old 17th May 2008 at 6:39 PM
these are stunning. I can't wait to use them. thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:11 PM
Awesome! Thanks for these, and specially for making a very dark brown eye like mine, many creators forget that there are people with very dark eyes!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th May 2008 at 12:59 AM
These eyes are gorgeous! I swore I wouldn't download anymore and couldn't resist these. Great job!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:41 AM
love them thankyou!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th May 2008 at 10:04 AM
beautiful thanks :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th May 2008 at 7:20 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the dark brown, thank you so much for adding them!