Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 47 -- Two Houses

by plasticbox Posted 17th May 2008 at 1:10 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 4:22 PM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:03 PM
Oh the cuteness! It kills me ded. And it looks so real! I love the little details like the mailboxes next to the doors, the streetlamps, the cute little planter out front, the trashcans and little fenced in yard out back. And the overall architecture of course. So adorable! Yer still the best, plasticbox.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 18th May 2008 at 2:18 AM
Eeee, sims get all the houses I want in real life! Just lovely, thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Scholar
#4 Old 18th May 2008 at 8:32 AM
Excellent work as always Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#5 Old 18th May 2008 at 10:44 AM
Beautiful work as always! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th May 2008 at 12:34 AM
Hurray! New Backdoor Lane houses. Every time I enter one of these lots I'm always blown away by the architecture and attention to detail. Thanks so much!

I also hope Backdoor Lane #42 is doing okay.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 9:56 PM
I don't know very much about Apartment Life (I switched to OSX and we don't even have Freetime yet), but having separate households on the same lot has been possible since the base game .. see my Backdoor Lane #10 thread for info/suggestions. I can also heartily recommend cristianlov's Wallet Controller (avaliable here on mts2) for managing separate budgets for every sim/family.

But yeah, for all I know most regular multi-household lots should be very easy to modify into AL apartments. I just don't know how back doors / shared courtyards would behave. I guess you need to experiment .. =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 8:12 PM
@ Lostaccount

I'm having alot of trouble converting this specific house. Any suggestions?

Or is there a special thread for this sort of problem already? If so, I didn't find it...

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:58 AM
thank you