Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yakimono: Japanese Dinnerware Replacements

by ganguro Posted 17th May 2008 at 1:42 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2011 at 1:01 PM by ganguro

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2008 at 4:22 PM
Oh god... I can't decide... I love all! *.* Thank you.
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#3 Old 20th May 2008 at 5:01 PM
ZOMG!!! These are great!!!! Thanks for sharing these I can't wait to use them all >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2008 at 5:34 PM
These are beautiful. I've never thought about picking up a plate replacement until right now after seeing these.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th May 2008 at 8:35 PM
These are gorgeous!! I took the Cerulean & Crane Duo because not to long ago I was at a home store and saw some plates I absolutely fell in love with and the Cerulean ones look soo much like them! Not to mention I like the idea of diff plates for dessert! Excellent work!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th May 2008 at 8:40 PM
Very nice, I love these! Only set I've ever downloaded.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2008 at 11:11 PM
thank you all for the nice comments! i'm glad to hear, that you like the plates...
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th May 2008 at 11:55 PM
Next to objects, default replacements are my favorite thing to download. I just have so much trouble deciding which default to use! And you just made my decision that much harder. Dx

But I still love the plates, even if they are going to make it that much harder to choose just one of these lovely dinnerware replacements. <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2008 at 12:24 AM Last edited by Upgraded_Dragon_Hacker : 21st May 2008 at 12:55 AM.
These are so beautiful! You are very talanted! Do you have a tutorial that I could use to make plates? Thank you so much!

*Never mind, I found the tutorial, I had trouble seeeing it because it was odly named.

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st May 2008 at 1:40 AM
ganguro, i just wanted to say that you always do an awesome job! i've downloaded a ton of your stuff, and i use it all the time in my game! thanks, and keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st May 2008 at 1:57 AM
They are all beautiful! I had to pick Sakura...for now!

I have friends, oh, but not today...cause they done washed away... they done washed away.
I got troubles Lord, but not today... cause they're gonna wash away...this ol' bottle gonna take them away...
(from "Wash Away" by Joe Purdy)
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:22 AM
Lovely. Never found plate replacements that appealed enough to DL until now. Thanks!
Alchemist
#13 Old 21st May 2008 at 6:50 AM
I absolutly love the designs, and I can´t play without this beautiful variety! Thanks, I´ll change the plates every day now,
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st May 2008 at 7:37 AM
I love them! Thank you so much. Beautiful textures :D
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:38 AM
These are lovely and will be in my village for sure. Thank you ganguro.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st May 2008 at 10:26 AM
i'm a little bit overwhelmed by all your nice feedback... i didn't expect that... anyways, thank you all for the comments!!!! i really appreciate that!!!!
Alchemist
#17 Old 21st May 2008 at 10:51 AM
I like each one of them, really well done and detailed, and absolutely elegant! thank you ganguro these plates will give a special touch to the sim dinners :D
Scholar
#18 Old 21st May 2008 at 11:46 AM
Beautiful job ! Thank you Ganguro !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd May 2008 at 11:49 PM
These are lovely, thankyou very much. It's really hard to decide which one to use. Sakura, Wavy, Poem... well they are all great!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 23rd May 2008 at 3:02 AM
Very nicely done with these plates! I like "Sakura" the most. It looks elegant!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd May 2008 at 10:03 AM
for me its also pretty hard to decide, which replacement i should use.... morague's, sumse's or my own ones??? i always try to decide it depending on the neighbourhood and household i'm currently playing...but still it's hard...
currently i use the wavy/sakura duo...but maybe i'll change today...

btw, again a big thanks for the lovely comments!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th May 2008 at 6:24 PM
I love them all. i have never had a plate replacement until now thanks alot
Instructor
#23 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:25 PM
These are truly beautiful, Ganguro! Thank you *so* much for sharing them...
Mad Poster
#24 Old 26th May 2008 at 5:57 PM
Add another person who really likes the Cerulean/Crane combo! Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 9:28 AM
Absolutely lovely, I thought at first it'd be silly to replace the default plates.. they're just plates.. but now I'll just have to - it's going to be a hard choice what to pick! :D
Page 1 of 3