Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outpost - The White Colony by lamammaforever (all EPs and many CCs)

by lamammaforever Posted 25th May 2008 at 7:24 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 9:51 AM by lamammaforever : added shadow-off pic

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th May 2008 at 5:53 AM
What a gorgeous sci-fi retreat to further spoil our sims with! The landscaping, architectural details and tranquil décor make for a soothing, otherworldly getaway. Thank you for sharing yet another one of your beautiful creations
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th May 2008 at 5:56 AM
this is crazily awesome!!! i am definitely going to download this and check it out!! Thanks!
Alchemist
#4 Old 28th May 2008 at 6:49 AM
Far out! It looks etheral but luxurious!!! The details are stunning! Thanks!
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 28th May 2008 at 6:55 AM
An imaginative lot for imaginative play. I really like that all the CC is included.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th May 2008 at 10:41 AM
You ARE the Queen of Sci-Fi...thank you for another fantastic lot, Elena!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:02 PM
Awesome! Love the house and landscaping bunches!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th May 2008 at 5:09 PM
Elena I love where your mind goes to create. Keep it up, you do stuff my mind never even thinks of and I love what you do.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th May 2008 at 5:19 PM
This is very cool!!! Your building rocks and your pictures show it off perfectly!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th May 2008 at 5:32 PM
I just love your style Elena...the detail and the precise way you use colors is just phenom! You ROCK! Thanks so much for sharing this glorious gem hun!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th May 2008 at 6:16 PM
Verrrry beautiful lot! Thanks for sharing this stunning jewel of sci-fi-dom. Mille grazie!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th May 2008 at 6:50 PM
I dont comment very often, but I can't not tell you how amazing this lot is.. Even though my poor puter would never handle it, I would have this lot in a heart beat if it would, I still wanted to say how wowed I am by this creation... And I dont even play any Sci fi in my game, but I love this lot.
Thank you.. Ileya
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th May 2008 at 8:56 PM Last edited by lara9taylor : 30th May 2008 at 10:18 AM.
This lot is amazing, Elena! I can't get over the amount of detail that you put into every inch of this place. Thanks so much for sharing it! Congrats on the Top Pick also!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 29th May 2008 at 12:19 AM
I recognized you from the main pic as soon I saw it: 'hey, but this must be by lamamma!' and here you are great job, Elena, as usual
Scholar
#15 Old 29th May 2008 at 12:07 PM
Dearest Lamama,I think 'am not able to tell exactly what I feel,because of my poor English.
Your newest lot is full of harmony and I personally feel a deep opposition between cold colors and materials (tiles) which could somewhat scare me and this wonderful serenity,this peaceful atmosphere on the whole lot -and nearly on all your lots...

Of course this is -once more- gorgeous.So perfectly built and decorated.So many details and sweet corners.Your building seems to come directly out of a dream and however its so realistic: This is another oppostion (just on my eyes) and it makes this beautiful creation so mysterious.LOVE it.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and your creativity with us.Tons of kisses.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th May 2008 at 2:28 AM
Elena...
What can I add to the prior comments here...
I'll add this...
It's just a thrill to have you as a close friend,
and again, you prove the worth to the title...
"Queen Of Sci-Fi"
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th May 2008 at 2:09 PM
Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm glad you like this place which is one of my fav in these days. Personally, I'm totally in love of the waterfalls behind the beds... something I would have in RL .... and I laughed so much when I finished the relax zone with the party lights as sunbath ... well, sims are always so funny ...
Thanks friends, your support means a lot! Kiss and ciao
Forum Resident
#18 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 10:28 PM
I absolutely love it. I've got to upgrade to FT.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Forum Resident
#19 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 12:18 PM
WOW!
I personally don't like the sci fi thing, but .... this isa MUST SEE!!
Got to buy FT... but anyway, this looks amazing!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 3:33 AM
nice thanks so much i love the future
Forum Resident
#21 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 6:50 AM
gorgeous place!thanx friend and congrats for being picked upload
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 9:58 PM
Hi there. I really love this upload, its just what I need for my alien neighborhood. Is there any possibility of you uploading it as a .zip file? I depseratley need it. Well thanks anyway, great work!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 5:55 PM
Nice but u have a racest colony!!! THE WHITE COLONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amamartin999
Nice but u have a racest colony!!! THE WHITE COLONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racist is the last thing you can tell of me, amamartin, really.
Anyway, if this can suit you, there's also a Black Colony on my Black Lava Planet (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=316183 )