Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KATAMARI VILLAGE - #5 Nakamura Residence (a Japanese home)

by squeam Posted 26th May 2008 at 4:18 AM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 2:09 AM by squeam

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th May 2008 at 4:15 AM
thx i love it
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th May 2008 at 5:14 AM
I hope you upload more of your Japanese lots! Love them <3!
Alchemist
#4 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:38 AM
Really sweet! You know, the Katamari houses are all fantastically easy to play and good-looking, too! Thanks,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:15 PM
Thanks everybody!

verenaheu - Wow thanks for saying that. I'm playing all these houses too, so I take extra care in making sure they're playable.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:08 PM
nice little oriental house. Thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:25 PM
Hey! i was wondering if you were interested on making a japanese school with all the simlogical tools for creating real schools. Something like persona3 and 4. I don't recall there being a school in katamari, but then again, i played damashi and we love you katamari ages ago. I guess it would ne fun to make, but my self suck when making this kind of things. Just wondering if you were interested in making one. Anyway, your creations are awesome, most of my sims live in your houses if not on the apartment i made which looks just like yours from the outside (sorry about that).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:53 PM
I'm really glad you're enjoying my creations, starmuffin. I'm playing Sims3 now though, so anything new I share will be for that game. Thank you for expressing your interest, it makes me happy to know people still play with my old lots.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:05 PM
aww, well i hope you are enjoying your game then.
ill try doing the school my self, perhaps if it turns out ok i will upload it here.
Thank you once again for all the wonderfull releases! :B
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 1:44 PM
yū・ni :]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 10:32 AM
Ah... hai, domo domo.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th May 2010 at 7:50 PM
I like the style of the houses. Keep up the good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 12:25 PM
Another lovely lot. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 6:06 AM
Oh these lots are soo lovely! I hope you start creating for the sims 3.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th May 2012 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cjuba
Oh these lots are soo lovely! I hope you start creating for the sims 3.

Oh, thank you for saying that. I'm not planning on sharing lots for the Sims 3. Lot placement in this version drives me nuts. It's too, umm, non-specific. And I don't use CC anymore, because my game won't function with it, so I'd have to use tons of Store stuff, which I don't really want to expect people to buy. The Sims 3 is just too much of a mess. Maybe I can get back to it if there's a Sims 4. [crosses fingers, crosses toes]