Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Muse Instruments

by MrDeftino Posted 26th May 2008 at 10:42 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 10:07 PM by -Maylin-

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th May 2008 at 10:06 AM
Oh wow. Thanks =) These are great.
It's good to see muse stuff.

You should do the Glitterati Manson (my personal fav!!)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th May 2008 at 1:58 PM
cool stuff! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th May 2008 at 6:32 PM
These are wonderful, thank you! Muse are absolutely amazing, and this set is perfect for the game. ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th May 2008 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tardface
Oh wow. Thanks =) These are great.
It's good to see muse stuff.

You should do the Glitterati Manson (my personal fav!!)

I would, but I can't find a good Manson shape on the site lol. If you know anywhere where I can get a shape like that please share it with me.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 9:36 AM
They are nice , keep doing this way

Though as far as i remember Matt's guitar is not Ibanez...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dreaming
They are nice , keep doing this way

Though as far as i remember Matt's guitar is not Ibanez...

Yeah its a Manson Custom. I just had to pick the closest thing to his guitar which was the Ibanez. I downloaded a Fender Telecaster to make it out of that but it doesn't work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 11:47 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SairyFairy

I'm having problems with them though. If anyone is willing to guide me through it I can share them.

wow, i like the red one =], did you download that model? Or did you make the Manson yourself, if u did its a good job... Your XY Pad or Kaoss Pad on Matt's Guitar is better than mine, I can post them here if you like and give you the entire credit for the three but if you need any help ask me.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 10:30 PM
Yeh I did the bodies myself, along with a crapload of other Muse related Sim stuff but disaster has struck today as I have lost EVERYTHING in my CC and project folders due to uninstallation that went wrong (no joke, luck HATES me, just after I post them on here) :'( all I have left are the Muse Sims themselves and a couple of outfits for them from downloads I've sent to other people

I plan on getting it all back somehow which means starting from scratch but this is kinda okay as there were issues with all of my CC anyway, had problems sending it to others etc

Main problem with the guitars was I'm not clever enough to understand how to get into the packages and make them separate files etc and how to make a new UV map (although this doesn't entirely matter), I can't find a tutorial for that. I've asked around on here for help but no-one seems to want to know. I'd be more than willing to work together with you on this if you know how to do the technical parts, I can make the body and texture image etc. Although I would like to know how to do it myself
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:09 PM
whoever doesn't like Muse is awefully crazy ♥
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 6:33 PM
OMG This is awesome. Muse is so kickass. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 3:07 PM
this is brilliant! was just casually scanning to see if there were any uploads that even resembled Muse instruments, then I found this! cheers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 9:38 PM
Can you make a version of this for the Sims 3 please?