Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 7-14-2014 - Dancing Bear Play Nursery Rhymes - Custom Sounds

by rebecah Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 6:28 AM - Updated 14th Jul 2014 at 1:58 PM by rebecah : Added No EP Version and FTVersion

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 2:53 PM
This is going to look so cute in my nursery school classroom! Fantastic work once more!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:03 PM
Wow, what an object! Thanks!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:09 PM
This is so good and unique, it'd help my toddlers.

But one thing, the URL to the video is malformed with dots.

The Tipton Hotel,Is Coming Soon To MTS2,6 Floors
G/L:Ground Floor,Lobby
3-6:Suites & Rooms
M:Mezzanine,Karaoke Bar & Theatre.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:10 PM
This is really cute! Thanks for sharing this object. Of course I'll have to get it for my game.
hexameter
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:12 PM
so clever and cute, thanks

"Don't Sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things." - Dennis the Menace
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:19 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! I love this!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:40 PM
So adorable! I always wished that bear would be more interactive, as well. Great job!

"They can jump, and land, and have no natural predators. Unless, of course, you count me!" *SH-BOOF!* - The Maxx
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:40 PM
How cute, thanks for making this. You do a great job with all of your things.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:51 PM
You know this is something Maxis should have taken on board - we all know kids toys generally make noise (much to the detriment of parents) but it's something Maxis overlooked. Not that I mind, I do like what Maxis gave us, but I have to say this creation is one of the best I have seen in a long time. This is one download I will keep in every game (where I have kiddies ) Sounds adorable too.

Actually I was wondering as a side note, I have seen mobiles for baby cribs but they don't play music or move. Do you think it would be possible to make a mobile that attaches to the side of cribs that moves, like turns around and plays lullabyes or something? I just love the sound... but even if you cant make it play music can you make it move or something? The ones I have I think might have come from MATY (It's been a while) and they are fantastic because they look real but they also give the baby body points which to me doesn't seem right.

Anyway, I adore your creations, I have a folder with all of your creations. My sim toddlers have much richer life thanks to your wonderful creations!! Bless you for all your work and always look forward to see what you come up with next!
Again, thanks again.

~ Rav
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravynlee
Actually I was wondering as a side note, I have seen mobiles for baby cribs but they don't play music or move. Do you think it would be possible to make a mobile that attaches to the side of cribs that moves, like turns around and plays lullabyes or something? I just love the sound... but even if you cant make it play music can you make it move or something? The ones I have I think might have come from MATY (It's been a while) and they are fantastic because they look real but they also give the baby body points which to me doesn't seem right.

~ Rav

Thanks Rav...very cute idea you have. I'll see what I can do on this.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:08 PM
Thank you so much! Its so cute. My sims barely have time to teach their toddlers the basics. You are such a wonderful creator!
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:31 PM
This is amazing, i love it. You must have worked hard getting this up. I appreciate it a lot!! Great job! ^_^
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:37 PM
Marvellous,Rebecah,absolutely marvellous!
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 4:44 PM
Wonderful item. I love objects that not only look nice but also are useful for Sims;-) Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 5:20 PM
This sounds so cool.... and yet I have a problem. I do have FT but I don't have OFB... Please make one version for FT. So my todlers will gain points for the sing along songs.
I'll download the non EP version for no, :'S.

Musjes4
The Netherlands

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
(I'm one of the 2%, I don't smoke at all)

The only thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. (Gaby, my sister)
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Musjes4
This sounds so cool.... and yet I have a problem. I do have FT but I don't have OFB... Please make one version for FT. So my todlers will gain points for the sing along songs.
I'll download the non EP version for no, :'S.

Sure 'tis posted.
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:12 PM
Very cute idea...though it feeds into the creepiness that I have for toys that move. Teddy Ruxbin was a demon doll.

Good job though!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:34 PM
How cute! I'm a little puzzled about which version I should download though. I have EP's through BV installed, so I have OFB, but not FT. Should I download the no ep version?
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
How cute! I'm a little puzzled about which version I should download though. I have EP's through BV installed, so I have OFB, but not FT. Should I download the no ep version?

If you don't have FT your only option is the NoEP Version. It will work with any combination of EP's you just don't get the FT options.
Instructor
#21 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 8:32 PM
I hate to have to quote everyone else but this is seriously CUTE! I don't know how easy it would be, nor what work would be involved to make this bear a tad smaller to be even cuter, but anywhichway well done....seriously something that was missing in game.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 9:16 PM
So adorable! I agree with above folks, in that this is adorable, and in that there isn't enough loud toddler items in game. I'm always on the hunt for new children's toys, and sometimes I hit goldmines with items such as yours.

May I add the bear animation looks very good? You've become/are quite the excellent animator, and I thank you especially for giving our younger sims stuff to do!
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 10:52 PM
That is SOOOO cute! When I was scrolling through most recent downloads, I saw this and then the picture popped up. I literally said, "Awww! That's so cute!" Especially with the toddler in the picture! GREAT creativity and work!!! I think I might tell others about it!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 11:43 PM
How cute! Getting it right now! Nice work.
Not actually evil.
#25 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 11:54 PM
Very, very nicely done. Did you need to add a skeleton and joints to the teddybear? I assume it did not have them originally? Is the animation borrowed from a dancing snowman, or did you make that too? Either way, I'm impressed. What's currently your preferred tool for joints and animations?

Will you want testers for the 90% rhyme thingie? I'll check back here later and see. I appreciate that you test this with so many different EP configurations, I'm sure other folks do too.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Page 1 of 4