Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soccer toy for toddlers

by bienchen83 Posted 6th Jun 2008 at 5:17 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 10:09 PM by -Maylin-

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 2:43 PM
Aww, how cute is this? Thank you! Perfect for my sportie Sims. I like how they gain sport-fun.

Oh and tonight, The Netherlands - France... and it's Friday the 13th! But hey, we're going to win of course! O;D
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 4:48 PM
Oh this is a great idea Bienchen! I really like that you added the enthusiam for sports too. Thanks very much for creating and sharing with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 4:57 PM
oooh, how cute! and it's great that toddlers also finally can get body points!!!!
thanks biene!!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:17 PM
Well, the sports enthusiasm was the only one that was missing when I updated my far from perfect kids room, so I really had to do a new toy for it.

ganguro, there´s already a toddler toy which allows for body skill gain in my far from perfect set.

Thanks a bunch for all of your comments! Even though I can´t get back to everyone, I still really appreciate reading your comments.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:53 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 11:24 PM
And holland won 4-1 hahaha Im gonna download this thanks sooo much!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 11:52 PM
Supergeniale Idee,endlich was damit die Kleinen etwas für ihre Fitness tun können!
VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 7:08 AM
Thank you! As a sports fan I just love everything related with big sport events!
Alchemist
#10 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 7:51 AM
This looks smaller and therefore easier to handle and place than the mirror, which is nonetheless also a great toy for the body skill. You make the cutest things, thanks,
Forum Resident
#11 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 8:51 AM
Oo thankies.

Sweden - Spain tonight...
meh, not gonna watch it - can read it in the papers tomorrow... although, Henrik is my favourite... (my cat is named after him ), and sweden DID won their last match...

Oh well...
Thanks again for this, just what I needed.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 10:59 AM
Great, now my toddlers can work on their sport enthusiam! Yay!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 7:02 PM
Does this make the xylophone noise or has that been replaced with a rattle noise or something?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:35 PM
Thank you! I got the garage, and, I was really looking for something to build the other three skill points (y'know, body, cleaning and cooking).

You've brought me one step closer! And I love what the notification says when they get the point - thanks for putting thought into it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:27 PM
Thanks!!! Beatiful!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:11 PM
Thank you ! :)