Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The other world ***Eyes***

by ShojoAngel Posted 10th Jun 2008 at 12:47 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2008 at 1:02 AM by ShojoAngel

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 6:06 AM
Their very unique and pretty...Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 6:20 AM
Thank you!!! I've been wanting eyes for my sims that are unique like this!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 9:33 AM
These are stunning, thank you! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 9:58 AM
Gorgeous! Thanks so much <3

Will we be expecting more recolours of these eyes? Because that would be fantastic ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 8:13 PM Last edited by phoenix : 11th Jun 2008 at 8:21 PM.
I haven't seen anything like these before!! The screenshots look amazing, I can't wait to see how these beautiful eyes look in-game. They appear to be filled with depth and emotion- a good set for those who write sims stories. Thankyou so much!!

In memory of my sister who died suddenly on 25th April,2005. Mum and I love you, hun, and we miss you so much. xx
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 1:24 AM
*blink*

*leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan in*

OH SWEET.

...could it be possible to get something like these in contacts? You could, like, keep changing one Sim. . .
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 4:25 AM
Very cute! Thanks for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 2:07 AM
This is such an awesome idea! I especially love the green planet, and the light streaming through the window ones. Beautiful; I think I must have these.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 4:48 AM
Whoa..that is such a cool idea. Excellent work, very beautiful! I like the green planet one as well, I use that pic as my PSP wallpaper. Awesome, awesome stuff...you should consider defaults if you can figure out a way to do it with the lighter colors...maybe something akin to the Galadriel stars in her eyes or something?
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 7:37 AM
These are lovely! Totally should be featured!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:03 AM
Great eyes! I was looking for a dark collection, these are lovely.
Instructor
#13 Old 12th May 2009 at 12:35 PM
Awwweesome-just what I needed!
thanks!
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 7:30 PM
beautiful :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prissy-girL
beautiful :D

I come across your eyes, cause i am gathering A nice selection of eyes for my sim 2 game i am putting together.
I looked at your eyes, *SHRUGS* [neh]~ (Realizes the picture next to eyes, kinda looks like the eyes after a double take)
"WO OH" *Click* *click* *Click* (download button) Very Nice job on these eyes.