Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neanderthal Starter Cave

by MARTHA63 Posted 13th Jun 2008 at 5:55 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:09 PM by MARTHA63 : Add Missing File

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 11:11 PM
very nice! Thanks!

My DEVIANTART profile
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:18 AM
Are all of the meshes needed for this included? I just want to make sure. This is beautiful! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 6:13 AM
suceress, I think everything you need is here. I dont have a lot of experience, but I will try to fix any problem. Glad you like it!
Alchemist
#5 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 7:54 AM
Marvellous! Here they can go hunting and gathering, well at least fishing!
It looks very natural and lovely!
Thanks,
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 9:27 AM
I'm gonna have to bookmark this so I can give you credit when I totally use this for a set in my story. Wonderful! *does a dance*
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 12:05 PM
Wow this is great it looks so beautiful
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 9:16 PM
Great idea!! and you've certainly pulled it off very well
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 4:53 PM
absolutly awesome!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 10:57 AM
Absolutely love this not only a beautiful cave home but great for a vacation lodging instead of the usual island/mountain resort. Hope that's OK .... Thanks heaps.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:21 AM
Goya, sure that's OK. Have fun. Thanks for letting me know what you think.
Make sure you pick up Phaenoh's grill (great entry) it's the perfect companion for the cave!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:50 PM
It's very beautiful and natural - I really like it. I just have a slight problem when I try to play the cave. I've moved in a small family - but when I enter the lot I have no Live Mode. My Sims are not there and the Live Mode option is greyed out. From neighborhood view the family does seem to live there - aka their description is there like they usually are with other families.

I've noticed that the lot does not have a mailbox (or at least I haven't found it) - It might be due to the missing mailbox that I have no live mode (just guessing). So how do I fix this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 12:56 AM Last edited by MARTHA63 : 11th Jul 2008 at 1:34 AM. Reason: Additional info
Xiffer, good question. I didnt realize this. Let me see and I wiill let you know ASAP! Thanks.
Added note; Xiffer, my power supply is going out on my PC, dont know how much I can do right now. Try downloading a mailbox, installing it on the lot and see if that works. Let me know if it does or not, so I can try to get it right either after I fix this PC or maybe through another PC. I am so sorry for the trouble!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:52 PM
Added the mailbox hack suggested by Canoodle and now the lot works fine in my game. You can re-down the lot or go to Sim a Little Dream a Lot and get the mailbox yourself.
http://daydream.etowns.net/
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 4:48 PM
It works now , very great , thnks a lot.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 6:02 PM
Thanks for updating the lot Just got home from my mini vacation and I'm looking forward to playing my small Sim family on this lot
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 12:48 AM
will this work with just nightlife?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 4:52 AM
whitewizardp, you will have to have Seasons and BV for the waterfall and its effects to show, as well as for some of the vegetation. Sorry.
Instructor
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 11:44 AM
this is amazingg (:
thankyouu.
Instructor
#20 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 5:12 PM
It seems that all of the meshes are present and it is beautiful in game! This is very creative. I never thought to make a cave like this for my ancient sims. Again, thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 3:50 PM
hey i have all the EPs but says 'content needed expansion data wich is not installed

http://th30.photobucket.com/albums/...th_dd51da3a.gif
Quote:
please save wolves and save the envoirement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 2:01 AM
Sorry so long to get back to you. RL and then Hurricane Ike had me. If you are still having a problem, then PM me and I will look into it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 8:29 PM
Default Clean Installer
A recent member had a problem installing this lot. I used Clean Installer to remove the 3 Sims In Paris items (2 rugs,bed) and sent that to her. After that she reported no further problems with her installation. So if you encounter a similiar problem, I would suggest the same for you. Thanks and Happy Simming!
Mad Poster
#24 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 8:08 AM
WOW This lot is STUNNING ! Fantastic ! Congratulations for the great work you made and thanks a lot for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
WOW This lot is STUNNING ! Fantastic ! Congratulations for the great work you made and thanks a lot for sharing

Thanks for the kind words, Gaurdgian. You know I love your work! :lovestruc

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Page 1 of 2