Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Desert Loft

by blukompressor Posted 24th Jun 2008 at 11:27 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 5:57 AM by blukompressor : changing ep's required

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 6:38 AM
Thank you it's wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:46 AM
this is gorgeous but when i extract it says "this content requires expansion pack data that is not installed" yet i have the ones stated. only one i dont have yet is free time. anyone have any tips?
thanks for the upload, this house will make many people happy =D
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 5:05 PM
This is amazing and simple, i love it :heart: that smiley probably doesn't exist

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 5:40 AM Last edited by titanialily : 26th Jun 2008 at 5:42 AM. Reason: used the word "also" too many times
i'm getting the "this content requires expansion pack" message also. i do have the listed packs, i want this house very nice, hopefully i can download it soon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:26 AM
i'm not really sure why this is happening, i have checked the content...i only have ofb, seasons, bon voyage & free time besides the ones included on the lot that i believe to have used content from...let me know if those are in conflict and i'll see what i can do to make it work for you :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:26 AM
i'm not really sure why this is happening, i have checked the content...i only have ofb, seasons, bon voyage & free time besides the ones included on the lot that i believe to have used content from...let me know if those are in conflict and i'll see what i can do to make it work for you :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 1:06 PM Last edited by waterkelpy : 27th Jun 2008 at 10:05 PM.
i think i read somewhere ( so dont know how true it is) that in order for downloads to work we need to have all expansion packs the creator did when making, even if certain ones are not used. again this is only a vague recollection! if this is the case though i don't have free time so is probably why, i will however get it soon, then i may be able to enjoy the lovely house!
great work =D

update: now i have free time i was able to install, yay! looks like that may be needed. now i get to use this new house, thanks :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:59 AM
lol, sorry i misunderstood that you have to tick all of the packs i have, not just the ones I created.
Instructor
#10 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 10:43 AM
Try using the Clean Installer