Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Canadian Way™ 9

by larsson1970 Posted 26th Jun 2008 at 9:28 AM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 5:10 AM by larsson1970

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:10 PM
It has to be picked!
Thanks for job.

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 11:55 PM
I absolutely adore your creations ! You've captured "Northern Ontario Summer Living" as if you were there yourself. Please tell me you do this sort of work in your day job, lol, if not, so you should. Thanks a million for another great upload.

It's Us Against The World.....
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:02 AM
Very cool. I like the size of this lot - very cozy and playable. It will work great as a Three Lakes Vacation lot in my game. PS - I can't believe you are decorating your houses now.
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:36 AM
This will be great as a vacation home! Thanks!
Alchemist
#6 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 9:55 AM
This is lovely, charming and I hear the call of the wild! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 5:27 PM
I just love your creations!! Again, thank you so much!!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:03 PM
Lovely naturalistic place for the damned little sims! Cute indeed, so little but with everything they may need. Thank you Larsson! kiss and ciao
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 10:46 AM
June Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 6:11 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:28 PM
Default January Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by natalimarques
i loved thanks

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:16 PM
This is perfect for cottage country, well done and thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:31 PM
Default March thanks
Quote: Originally posted by bmyall
This is perfect for cottage country, well done and thanks

Thank you so much for the nice comment Hope you enjoy playing on this little lot!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:02 PM
Maybe it's pretty late to write this, but ...

Back when I downloaded most of my lots, so many of them were larsson1970's. This one is one of them. The ones I have downloaded play very well with no routing issues, they look great in-game, and you can usually expand on them pretty easily. Wherever you are, larsson1970, thank you!