Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ganguro makeup <3

by BananaBomb Posted 4th Jul 2008 at 8:56 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2008 at 1:27 PM by BananaBomb

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 7:21 PM
lmao! i love it! thankies
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 7:25 PM
yaaaaaaaay ive waited so long for *Q* [is that correct?xDD im german xDDD]
i love it <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 8:39 PM
Yes! Thank you so much! I've been wanting to make a ganguro girl as well. ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gothic9088
Now if only someone can come up with some good decora-chan make-up... *hint hint* XD

I'm thinking about it now ^___^
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 10:19 PM
Thank you so much i was waiting for some one to be able to do this thank you again
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 10:44 PM
Oh my! Very well done! Ganguro will conquest my hood! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 12:40 AM
....should i say something about that???
it's really well done! lately ganguro style is finally coming back. for some years it was pretty out and you could rarely see one ganguro gyaru. but they are returning to shibuya and harajuku...yay!
and now they can also invade into the sims! my simmish gals and gyarus thank u!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 12:56 AM
Oh my god, I've been looking everywhere! Thank you so much ^_^!
Instructor
#11 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:26 AM
I think I now have to have a ganguro in my hood. :D

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 3:02 AM
OMFG! Yamamba makeup! That's awesome, thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 3:36 AM
LOL I'm so glad to see this.

I put in a request at Insim the other day for this, so this is really oddly timed.

Fabulous job. I know this is going to be used a lot in my game.

Thank you~ ^-^
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 10:07 AM
Yay!Now I can have so ganguro gals in my game...

Btw, I totally LOVE your creations.They're great ^^v
Instructor
#15 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peacetreaty49
The orange skin! IT burns my eyes!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Nice makeups. I love Ganguro makeup, it's just the skin that ruins it for me, I don't get why anyone would want to be orange.

It's a form of rebellion against a traditional sign of feminine beauty: pale skin. I wouldn't want to look like I was striving for skin cancer, either, but I see what they are going for, fashion and culture-wise.

To the creator, cool set and thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peacetreaty49
The orange skin! IT burns my eyes!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Nice makeups. I love Ganguro makeup, it's just the skin that ruins it for me, I don't get why anyone would want to be orange.

too much 'contrast' on photo?
Scholar
#17 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:29 AM
That is some HORRIBLE makeup those real girls are wearing! People actually go around looking like that?? WOW!

The makeup you made for the sims is cute, but the makeup those Asian girls are wearing is pretty horrible. They look like clowns, lol.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainncandy
That is some HORRIBLE makeup those real girls are wearing! People actually go around looking like that?? WOW!

The makeup you made for the sims is cute, but the makeup those Asian girls are wearing is pretty horrible. They look like clowns, lol.

Hey if you don't like this style it doesn't mean it's horrible
Scholar
#19 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 1:16 AM
It's definitely horrible to me. Like I said, those girls look like clowns. Pretty bad.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 8:01 PM
Though, I do admit I think it looks kind of scary in real life. They're going to jump out and eat my face. Though, I have actually been looking for ganguro make-up, and you've done a wonderful job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 9:47 PM
Boo at the people who are being mean to the gangaru girls. (I know I spelled it wrong lol) But its very cute and I was waiting for someone to make one so YAY!I give you 100 hugs.*hugs*
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 12:01 AM
WOW! The other day i thought to myself, "i should make some ganguro sims..." and then i searched for make-up and found some nice eyeshadow but not much else

Then today i got on and it was like you'd read my mind or something! THANKS! ^-^
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 6:56 AM
Yay! Haha, this is amazing, I've been waiting on this for forever!

I love this style, I think it's so cute!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 2:35 AM
This is fabulous!! I've tried to recreate Ganguro girls with the make up I have for my Sims and failed miserably, but you saved the day!! Thanks a heap!! I'd love to see more Ganguro make up or even Decora style hair Thanks again :]
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 1:44 PM
AH!!! Thank you thank you!! But could u do more ganguro makeup things? Clothes to them too? I'ts hard to find, but the makeups on make-up and not masks, because of some variation?

GO GO GYARU! :lovestruc
Page 1 of 2