Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charming girls - Sweetheart dress

by lemonontour Posted 7th Jul 2008 at 7:51 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2014 at 12:30 PM by lemonontour

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 9:54 PM
They're veeery cute!!!

Thanks!!

Not actually evil.
#3 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 10:01 PM
Oh fancy, fancy! Great for girls that want to look girlie. Also good for threatening tomboy girls when they've been bad. Don't do that again or I'll make you wear the lacy dress to grandma's house!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 11:00 PM
These are stunning! I have to download! My real life 7 year old daughter will love these for all her Sim girls - they will probably end up with all 4 colours each! Any chance of more colours? Yellow? Orange? Purple? Maybe pastels?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:18 AM
These are really cute and well-done.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:21 PM
Default Recoloring? YES!!! :)
Quote: Originally posted by Arrie
Any chance of more colours? Yellow? Orange? Purple? Maybe pastels?

Thanks to all of you for your comments!

I am surely going to recolor them! But I think then I will upload them as a new thread, because at the moment I'm making the same ones for toddler girlies!
So first, I'll upload the toddler ones and then I'll upload some recolors for both, toddler and children!!

XD Lem'

lemonontour ;)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:55 AM
Ohhhhhh frilly! I can't wait for the recolours and toddlers conversions :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:29 PM Last edited by lemonontour : 10th Jul 2008 at 1:54 PM.
Take a look at the toddler versions: see here

So now, let's start recoloring XD

lemonontour ;)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 1:39 AM
Oh lemonontour, I look forward to the recolours. I have downloaded the toddler versions and they look glorious too...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 5:32 AM
ooh nice, i love em

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 7:55 AM
So lovely ! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 16th May 2010 at 1:52 AM
Very nice. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 11:23 AM
This is very adorable, and will DEFINITELY work as flower girl's gown for my story.