Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Prince Charming

by Cocomama Posted 8th Jul 2008 at 9:52 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:25 PM by Echo

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:57 PM
Thanks for all the recolors and the conversion! Great for British Empire sim games, whee!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:17 PM
Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:16 PM
Oh I wanted this for ages. Thank you.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:06 PM
cool, i liked it ^-^thank you for sharing! (wow, 20 recols O.O)

hi!
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 11:00 PM
Yes 20 extra textures because I couldn't choose wich one to use, so its up to you to keep the ones you like.
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#7 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:21 PM
Sweet!! The look so real. Great Job.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 8:07 PM
Thnk u honey!! This will help with my video. A sims 2 version of Camila´s love story.
Great job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 3:47 PM
so the adult version of this comes with the glamour expansion? ive been looking for it for awhile but didnt know it was in that set.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 6:33 AM
Has anyone else had issues getting the adult uniforms to show up in the game? I do NOT have GlamourLife. I installed all these files and the only suit that showed in my game were the teens. I really need an adult Prince outfit, can't find one anywhere.
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simster34
Has anyone else had issues getting the adult uniforms to show up in the game? I do NOT have GlamourLife. I installed all these files and the only suit that showed in my game were the teens. I really need an adult Prince outfit, can't find one anywhere.

Simster34, again the adult uniform is part of the Glamour stuffpack.
If you do not have the Glamour stuffpack installed, you cannot/will not have the adult uniforms, only the teen version that I have uploaded here.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cocomama
Simster34, again the adult uniform is part of the Glamour stuffpack.
If you do not have the Glamour stuffpack installed, you cannot/will not have the adult uniforms, only the teen version that I have uploaded here.

Thanks for answering Cocomama...I realize that I was confused by this sentence:
Quote:
"Textures for this mesh will fit the adult mesh too. You don't need the Glamour Stuff pack to use this mesh".
I failed to realize that one must already have the adult mesh (from Glamour) in order for the textures to apply. I read the sentence as I didn't need Glamour in order for the adult & teens to show in the game. This other sentence
Quote:
..."I've also made a little so called Default Replacement file that makes the ingame adultmale royaljacket textures available for Elder Male= Coco-DR-ambodyroyaljacket-Glamour+EM, but you need the Glamour stuff pack to use that".
I interpreted this to mean that I would need Glamour only if I wanted the Elders to have a jacket. For us non-programmer types, it's easy to miss the distinction between a "mesh" & a "texture". I realize that now. Maybe others were confused too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 6:04 PM
Thanks!These will be great for my Habsburgs.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 4:20 AM
Default Will you make this for Sims 3?
Quote: Originally posted by Cocomama
Yes 20 extra textures because I couldn't choose wich one to use, so its up to you to keep the ones you like.

This would be wonderful in sims 3!