Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 130 -- Mini starter for 4-5 sims

by plasticbox Posted 10th Jul 2008 at 8:22 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2008 at 4:57 AM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 5:15 AM Last edited by Nigel_Halfwit : 11th Jul 2008 at 5:23 AM.
Very nice work, plasticbox. I can't believe how much stuff you crammed in there for $20,000! (I hope no sims died in the making of this house) Just wondering, how do you use the individualRoofSlopeAngle [15-75] cheat without Pets EP?

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nigel_Halfwit
Just wondering, how do you use the individualRoofSlopeAngle [15-75] cheat without Pets EP?

That feature was carried forward to Seasons =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 10:47 AM
A small house with so much rooms is always useable Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 12:33 PM
Wow ! Wonderful ! One of my favourites among Newbie Road Series. What's more, three bedrooms ! Congrats ! :-) Thank you plasticbox.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 11:58 PM
i love the fact you can put more than 1 sim in this house
i've been a fan of your newbie road houses form the get-go! lol
thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 2:38 PM
This would be a great house for Brandi Broke and her children. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:59 AM
thank you