Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Boys Oufits : Shorts for Shorties (4 work for Girls too!)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 11th Jul 2008 at 6:21 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:45 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

2 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 1:50 AM Last edited by jmeyers655 : 14th Jul 2008 at 1:51 AM. Reason: I can't type today
Just wanted to say, these are cute. They remind me of the shorts we wore in the 70's and 80's, unlike the long super baggy shorts boys wear today. Look, they do have legs!

These are the type of shorts our mothers loved, she could get a good swat at the back of your thigh with the wooden spoon when you sassed her, and no material to get in her way! LOL Oooh, I can feel the sting!

Albert - 2/14/1990-6/2007 He was no dog, he was my short, furry, four-legged, person. And I miss him.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 2:34 AM
jmeyers655 LOL! Thanks. I wasn't going for 70's/80's delibaretly, but I guess it worked out that way because that's when I was a kid. I do plan on making shorts in many more styles, including knee length and slightly longer. They're in the works now...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes