Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jennifer Garner hairstyle XMsims hair 45 recolours

by enriquemt0 Posted 16th Jul 2008 at 9:43 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 2:22 PM by enriquemt0

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 12:03 AM
Beautiful recolors. Thanks!

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 4:39 AM
Love the darker reds you did!! Hoping you'll have wine and violet recolors too Thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 10:11 AM
Beautiful! Thank You!

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 3:13 AM
wich mesh is needed, XMSims #45 or #27 ?
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 2:25 AM
Very very nice.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdinel
wich mesh is needed, XMSims #45 or #27 ?

It is the mesh at the bottom of the page, as indicated in the link below the download. (Hair 45, page 27)

Thanks for sharing, enriquemt0, it is a great recolour!
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:43 AM
Wow. These are lovely. I especially love the first red color. It's absolutely gorgeous! Any chance that you can apply that texture to other hair meshes? I would love to see it on some updo hairstyles and maybe some similar to this one but on a mesh where there is hair hanging down the back and not just over the shoulders. (I really love that texture).
Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 6:25 AM
omg tell me if im wrong but the first set of hair models is kate winslet and ashley tisdale?
whose the girl with brunette hair on the second set and i know the one in black is vanessa H. and cate blanchett and kristen kruek is in the last one! please upload your ashley tisdale sims! i could tell its her!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 8:27 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 1:21 AM
nice, this is how my mum's hair is done at the mo, lol. Great work

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:20 AM
Beautiful! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 4:17 PM
Which version of your Jennifer Garner sim have you used in the pictures? She's so beautiful!

Mock the Week | Unlikely Things to Read on a Packet

"Best before date: Rohypnol"
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 3:34 PM
the sim with the brown hair in the picc with the black and brown hair looks like Natalie Portman.

"And all my armor's fallling down in a pile at my feet/ and my winter's giving way to warm, as I'm singing him to sleep..."
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 11:56 AM
Like really..thx