Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Overall Romper Outfits : Shorts for Shorties

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 19th Jul 2008 at 7:07 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:43 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 1:57 AM
I like the boy wearing nothing but his overalls! LOL... Very cute. I think some of my girls would probably like those girly overalls, too.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:17 AM
Thanks. I think he likes to run around barefoot in the grass and find frogs.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:31 AM
These are great!! Thank you so much for making and sharing them. I now wonder, could they be made as athletic outfits too? Not everyone want to be a football star.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:44 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 20th Jul 2008 at 2:50 AM.
motherspet Sure you can! See the "Recategorizing Clothing" section of Phaenoh's tutorial. I don't plan to make these into athletic outfits, but you are free to do so and upload the modified GZPS (not entire outfit packages please). Just be sure your package file name is alphabetically after mine, so your GZPS are loaded after mine.

Thank you for your nice comment.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#6 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
These are great!! Thank you so much for making and sharing them. I now wonder, could they be made as athletic outfits too? Not everyone want to be a football star.

The Wardrobe Wrangler is a great program that you can use to recatagorize (sp?) clothes with, I use it all the time and it's very easy to use.

Back to topic tho.. these are great they'll be perfect for my 'living off the land' family

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Inventor
#7 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 9:45 AM
Oh thank you CatOfEvilGenius, the children in my farmers neighborhood could use some new summerclothing.
Scholar
#8 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 11:25 AM
Awwww! How cute! Just right for playin' in the dirt!
Thank you.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:10 PM
How cute! These are perfect for the kids on the go.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Instructor
#10 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PearDrops
The Wardrobe Wrangler is a great program that you can use to recatagorize (sp?) clothes with, I use it all the time and it's very easy to use.

Back to topic tho.. these are great they'll be perfect for my 'living off the land' family

Thank you PearDrops for the tip. Such a useful item. I have spent hourse converting most of my clothes that way.