Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 111

by larsson1970 Posted 21st Jul 2008 at 4:36 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 5:02 AM by larsson1970

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:30 AM
LOL! You beat me to this one, my friend! Would you believe I have this very same house already in my neighborhood! Terrific rendition of it, of course. I used Phoenix_Phaerie's windows in my version, but your siding. I particularly like the fencing you've chosen in your version.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:57 AM
Absolutely lovely house! I can't wait to play it.
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:29 PM
Perfect for my sims who are becoming affluent enough to move beyond a starter!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 5:44 AM
I agree with Mac...this is magnificent!

It's a neighborhood legacy
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmkb396
LOL! You beat me to this one, my friend! Would you believe I have this very same house already in my neighborhood! Terrific rendition of it, of course. I used Phoenix_Phaerie's windows in my version, but your siding. I particularly like the fencing you've chosen in your version.

Thanks Christine! So this is house #3 which we both have built. Good to know that there is someone more who like the same house style as I do

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:02 AM
July thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 2:43 AM
Beautiful house, just like all the others I have seen by you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 11:22 AM
Default September Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by TofuSnorlax
Beautiful house, just like all the others I have seen by you.

Thank you so much for your nice comment Enjoy this lot in your game!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:33 AM
thank you