Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Temari from Naruto in her second outfit

by Sango_91 Posted 22nd Jul 2008 at 9:11 AM - Updated 13th Jul 2010 at 12:26 PM by Sango_91

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 8:52 PM
sankyou^^
looks awesome^3
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 9:21 PM
Yay! You made a Temari! And you made her so beautiful...no one usually makes her second outfit either. So kudos!

.::Won't Someone Play With Me?::.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:07 PM
She looks so cute. I have been looking for her in that outfit for a while, I have been wanting to have it set up with the cast is have part 1 outfits for their teen selves and Shipuuden outfits as they are adults. At least one thing I found on the EA site was someone did make a Kazekage so she has a real parent and not a filler character, which is what I had to do for a lot of characters.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:10 AM
hey "Sango_91" it's no mone sosweetsims It's just sweetsims the site link
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:51 PM
Actually it does not really matter because both links work ^-^
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 4:48 PM
Any chance you could make a young adult/adult version of her? I've advanced her (and all the other Naruto Sims I have) to collage? I would love to have them in the Seppun versions while at school
Forum Resident
#8 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 11:39 PM
you are geting good Sango_91 A+'s for you

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 2:38 AM
This is one of the best Naruto sims ever! She's so cute!
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 2:50 AM
arg... I sound so dumb, but......... When I download it I cant find the outfit or anything.... all I have is hair and those bangs.... help me please!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 12:26 PM Last edited by ladyliah : 1st Aug 2008 at 12:07 PM.
Oh!
It is really beautiful Ó.Ó
Your Naruto Sims are really the madness!!
This is really super!
I'm Speechless xDD
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 11:53 PM
she looks awesome! thank you!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 7:15 PM
it dosent work.... if it were a package file it would work but it's RAR.... D:
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 6:55 PM
She's very well done. Thanks. This particular outfit she's wearing, is actually my personal favorite of hers. Now, I'm off to find a Kankuro sim. She and Gaara seem incomplete without him.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 8:45 PM
i have everything else but the clothes mesh from the so sweetsims website. which mesh is it? PLS RESPOND!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:48 PM
I already said: It's the download button under the 3rd image, right hand side.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:40 AM
Lol, I love to spin my Temari sims around when I make them because that ribbon in the back moves, like my Iruka sims ponytail. WHEEE~ XDDD
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 1:51 AM
I may simply be doing it wrong, but it there a reason my temari's clothes looked extrememly ridgy and wrinkled?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 5:49 AM
Actually I do not understand. A few people have this problem with the mesh. For me it's working without any problems, but as soon as I have got the time to fix it, I'll do and upload it here.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 5:07 PM
thanks, but no hurries though. I'm lovin it anyway. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:36 PM
hey... i've already downloaded your beautiful creation (of course!) so, i need to install it to my game...
i've tried it... but the mesh doesnt work, so the sim didn't show up in my game, only her eyes can showed up. and the hair mesh, it doesn't working too... so could you help me please??

i dont have any probs with the downloading, but the MESH didn't work.. could you help me please? and one more thing! (sorry) the clothes, they didn't showing up too..

thanks anyway
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:37 PM
and one more, appreciate to your beautiful creation:
thanks, sango! for making the most greatest temari ever!

but it doesnt work... i've explain it up there... help me...
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 12:46 AM
shes great sango A++!!
yeah, the mesh is weird sometime. when i had my old computer, the mesh worked fine and the clothes werent 'wrinkled' looking but i bought new computer and now i cant get the mesh to work right. does it has something to do with VISTA?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 9:17 AM
Hmmm... I'll try to make some fixed clothing because I might know what the problem could be. Just wait a little longer and I'll upload it here.
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 12:23 AM
Wow!
Deine Temari ist echt super geworden!
Und noch dazu ist sie eine von meinen Lieblingscharas! >.<
Echt richtig cool!

lg
Page 1 of 2