Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kentucky Fried Chicken Restaurant

by Architect Of The Future Posted 22nd Jul 2008 at 8:12 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2008 at 1:15 PM by Architect Of The Future

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:31 PM
Wow that is so awesome! *adds to favs* :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:11 PM
That is so cool, i love it thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:18 PM
It's really cool! I can't download it though. I can never download any houses/buildings from anywhere but thesims2.com, anyonw know why?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:19 PM
that looks amazing! awesome job! did you go take those pics yourself? I did that with a subway, the customers thought I was nuts, and the employees thought I came from head office LOL
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 7:25 PM
omg that is so awesome! Please I have a request! Could you please make a Tim Hortons as well?? *-*! Thank you for this!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 7:37 PM
Cool building

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:13 PM
Love it, where is this?? I want to go to that one!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:14 PM
thanks so much your creations are awesome.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:39 PM
Oh my! You've done alot of great things, and embarressed to say ive downloaded them WITHOUT writing a reply. Im so sorry for that,
but this made me stop dead in my steps, i just HAD to comment.
It looks amazing, so far your best one :D
Oh, i love it! Cant waint to play it!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 10:07 PM
Amazing! Fantastic attention to detail!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 11:00 PM
Oh wow. You did a fantastic job! The details are just incredible. Thank you!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CarrieUFan
It's really cool! I can't download it though. I can never download any houses/buildings from anywhere but thesims2.com, anyonw know why?

Try again, I downloading just fine.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 5:58 AM
The perfect shop of all ***** + *****
Inventor
#15 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 3:41 PM
This is very cute I have downloaded all your others and used the walls to make smaller versions of the buildings. I am running over 5 GB of CC on a computer with only 2 Gigs of RAM so I usually don't play any lots bigger than 3X3.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 11:14 PM
what a cool and useful lot!! it will be great for my downtowns!! thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:40 AM Last edited by PrettyParadiseSims : 28th Jul 2008 at 6:46 AM.
I love Kentucky Fried Chicken!
Thanks Architect Of The Future!
This is perfect for my Sim neighborhood!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:50 PM
Dose anyone know if there's a hack of some sorts of a force to eat at restaurant hack then that would make this restaurants and others here more realistic instead of putting a podium as these fast food restaurants are choose ur own seats not chosen for u.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 7:17 AM
WoWzzars!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim_Me
Wow that is so awesome! *adds to favs* :D

I seconds that!!! Is there a drive though?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 5:17 AM
I dislike KFC but my sims would love to pigout here! This lot is just too amazing for words. You are very very talented! Thank you so much!!! :D
-downloads-
#22 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:47 PM
omg this is so good, this will also be built into my mall's food court. I can get it to fit in dont worry. With McDonalds, Coffee Time, Freshly Squeezed, Orange Julius, Starbucks, and Manchu Wok, I bet it will fit in well. ~ You do great work honestly.~
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 4:27 AM
Whoo HOOOO!!! As my all time favorite I gotta download this one! Superb work- as usual. Thanks for sharing - Now I can share my hotwing obsession with my sims. LOL :D
Forum Resident
#24 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:27 PM
I love KFC, I miss it, they stopped delivering. ; -;
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 11:55 AM
I use WinRAR so if I download this will it appear in my lots and houses bin? Will it run without any problems? Sorry but I'm kinda new to this
Page 1 of 3