Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ruffled Separates for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 28th Jul 2008 at 4:20 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 10:15 PM by fakepeeps7 : added links to coordinating pieces & recolours

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:41 AM
I love your kiddy clothes! So cute and I love anything ruffled. Thanks for creating and sharing more of your fabulous creations, Manga x
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 5:07 AM
Pockets for treasures are *very* important, I'm glad you thought of that. Hurray for separates! I like to mix and match tops and bottoms, so yay! As usual, you have such bright, cheery colors without oversaturation, and cutable patterns. I really like the aqua and spring green set, those are such great colors for kids.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 5:16 AM
Oh now these are just as cute as your other outfits.
Thank You so very much for dressing up the toddlers and children with style.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 5:35 AM
Gah! I'm meant to be making room on my computer (I've got just over 500mb left of space... ) but I just can't pass these up! *crosses fingers* I hope we see more separates by you Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 5:57 AM
I absolutely love your outfits! Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 10:35 AM Last edited by dustfinger : 28th Jul 2008 at 10:42 AM.
Aaaaaah, these are so, so, so cute!!!! I love them (especially the tops )!! :lovestruc And I like that you made them as separates... I hope you will never stop creating!!! Thank you so much
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 12:13 PM
*sighs* :lovestruc Ooooo! Another cute set of clothes for the shorties!
I love your kiddie clothes:they're always awesome. I thank you so much!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 1:15 PM
Adorable. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 1:59 PM
Thanks so much for this. This is awesome. Yay for ruffles.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:33 PM
Wow! You seriously spoil us and our Simmies! Thirty-six pieces!!! These are precious! And I love all the different combos we can put together for our little sweeties (or brats ) And I see more cherries, yay! I really like this set! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:43 PM
I am your fanat your outfits seems like ideal to me i'm always wating for new ones, seriously! xD
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 9:10 PM
these look delightful, will download & try in game. thank you.
Instructor
#14 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 6:56 AM
These are great! I love all the different combinations, and the colours are bright and cheery - gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 10:49 AM
.... wow .... !! Thank you so much for this collection!
Nina
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:31 PM
These are adorable! I hardly ever download kids clothes, but I had to have these! Wonderful work and thank you for sharing!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 6:51 PM
Aaargghh.........couldn't you have made them less adorable??? More resistable??? My dl folder is screaming in agony but I must have every piece. The colors, the style...so so cute!! ! Thanks - I think!!! :0
Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 7:13 PM
yay! new shirts to go with my denim skirts! the necklaces are a really cute touch.
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 11:51 PM
Thanks for the sets i love them.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#20 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 12:00 AM
You know, I'm starting to think you must have a time machine or something, because there's no other way you could produce so much über-cute stuff in so little time otherwise - not that I'm complaining! My already-filled-to-bursting Downloads folder might be out for your blood, though...
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 7:31 AM
Like getting a brand new pack of crayons. Always fun and makes you happy just looking at them all...just like these new clothes! I'm lovin' 'em! Thank you for these too cute outfits!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:32 PM
These are really great, you make the cutest kids clothes, thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 4:22 AM
I love your work with the children line, my toddlers and girls are looking great. I have to get the boys stuff now so they will look just as good. Keep up the great work!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 6:43 PM
Today I realised I'd only downloaded two children's dresses out of about a thousand downloads. Now MY kids are spoiled, too! I love all of your clothing for children, it's so... it looks like children would like wearing it. Or at least I would have as a child.

Yurei fangirl, still looking for good yurei hair. Long, black and in the face, like Sadako from Ringu. (The girl in the well in The Ring)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 12:52 AM Last edited by Rosemary234 : 23rd Aug 2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: I can't spell. -_-
It is defiantly your fault that my game takes so long to load! thanks so much, these are adorable!
Page 1 of 2