Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ruffled Skirts & Halter Tops for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 29th Jul 2008 at 8:00 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 6:50 PM by fakepeeps7 : added links to recolours

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 8:39 PM
My downloads folder! It overflows!

*glubglubglub*

(thank you!)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 8:47 PM
Cutee!!!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 9:54 PM
You had this all planned, didn't you? It's all part of your evil scheme to give into temptation and download all your adorable creations even though our downloads folders (and possibly hard drives - thanks a lot!) are basically full. The evilness of you.

On another note, thanks so much! >D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 12:41 AM
I have found it impossible to resist any of your kids' clothes. I don't have space, but I can't stop myself! Beautiful :lovestruc

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 2:21 AM
Yay for separates!!! Especially when they work with other separates! Must... make recolors... of skirt mesh...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 3:20 AM
Oh now this set is just so adorable and full of summer fun.
I just love new clothes for tot's and girls.
Inventor
#8 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:19 AM
More cute girl clothing. Thank you so much.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 6:05 AM
adorable! although if you were showing little boys, you'd have to make sure they never dressed in matching anything

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 6:43 AM
I love all the adorable kids clothes you've been making lately. Keep up the awesome work even if my downloads folder is bursting at the seams.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:00 AM
This is so tragically saaaad!
The sheer LACK of willpower to click 'download!!'
Utterly disgusting!

I LOVE this! Irresistible Ruffles! Totally!! Thankies verily muchly! :D
Stupid people are stupid
#12 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:48 AM
Fakepeeps, i'm totally in love with your clothes. I wish i could buy them and wear them myself (even if i'm an adult)!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 10:21 AM
Oh no, i LOVE them!!! These are sooooooo cute....And my downloads-folder is already too full; i´ll have to delete some items (of course none of yours ) And i like it that you create more separates, because the most kids-clothing are still full-body-outfits.
Thank you, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 4:02 PM
Thanks! Love the skirts!

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:04 PM
This is amazing! You're ideas for these separates...wow! And to be able to pair them with the separates from your other set...wow! I just can't find the words to say how incredably kick butt you are! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyasha_babe
You had this all planned, didn't you? It's all part of your evil scheme to give into temptation and download all your adorable creations even though our downloads folders (and possibly hard drives - thanks a lot!) are basically full. The evilness of you.

On another note, thanks so much! >D

- YES, this is exactly what I thought, too. Shame on you :-) Anyway, I like this clothes and of course I will download them.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:36 PM
nooo! too much cuteness! too much mixing and matching! I have your first set already, and was thinking, hmmm I wish there were skirts, and more solid color tops, get out of my head! LOL
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 7:25 PM
My little simmies have so many awesome clothes, their parents are getting jealous! lol. These are really cute. I love all the mixing and matching! *squee!* *Runs off to play dress up with all the new clothes!*
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#19 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 11:56 PM
How cute!! My little girl Sims would never forgive me if I didn't get these for them, so I'm going to pretend I can't hear my Downloads folder crying in pain.
Alchemist
#20 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 9:50 AM
Now where can I push this in...? I´ll just throw out some male adult stuff for this, they don´t really wear all that clothes I have for them..
Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 10:02 AM
Fakepeeps, I just had to come back and tell how awesome it is that I can now actually USE so many of the maxis tops, which I have never used before! These skirts are SO versatile they even make maxis tops look GOOD! Your Fakepeeps Creations ROCK BIGTIME!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:13 AM
These are so very, very wonderful. I love them. I'd love to see these designs for adults or teens too, if you ever want to branch out beyond children. Lovely work.
Instructor
#23 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 7:08 AM
I have been busily downloading all your coordinating girls clothing for several hours. Once I finish them I will start on the boys. These clothes are so fantastically lovely. I wish I had some granddaughters to dress like this. I love the bright colors and the gorgeous fabrics and your creativity in combining them. I think you could make a living as a children's fashion designer.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 1:52 AM
Loving the greeny/turquoise set! All of your children's clothes are awesome - I don't know how I've gone so long without them!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NixNivis
How cute!! My little girl Sims would never forgive me if I didn't get these for them, so I'm going to pretend I can't hear my Downloads folder crying in pain.

Mine was too, I spend about three hours every day downloading mods :D. So, how could I possibly not get this? Kicks all time butt