Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Rebirth Metro Theatre - Playtested, No CC

by thewestkid11 Posted 1st Aug 2008 at 3:17 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:27 PM by thewestkid11 : Updates

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:55 PM
this is kool! I like it alot!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:58 PM
i like the "crying room" feature. Thanks!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Inventor
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 3:38 AM
Curious, do the sims sit in diagonal placed seats? If not, there's some that aren't, I'm getting it! Good job and thank you!

Xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 7:19 AM
Thanks everyone, I am glad that you all liked it!

And yes, sims will sit in diagonally placed seats, as long as they are still placed on the grid.

I am glad that everyone likes it!
Inventor
#6 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 8:15 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the response Got it in my game and it adds a nice touch to the neighbhorhood, thanks again!
Xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Scholar
#7 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 4:04 PM
OH, this is soooo nice! I don't usually download buildings as I like to build them myself but this is really stunning and I love all the detail you put into it. Thank you so much for sharing.

(Now, if only Maxis would do a Superstar for Sims 2 so I can get my sims performing in this theater.)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 10:53 AM
Still love this theatre Alek - it really has that olde worlde feel to it.

Hope you're doing okay? I'm pretty sure you're having the time of your life but it'd be nice to hear from you now and again

~Kat

Kat - I like to build, create & write.
Find my creations at:
Sims 4: http://loveandscenerysims4.tumblr.com/
Sims 3: http://www.sims3adventure.com
Sims 2: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1436640
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 11:49 AM
I love this work! I'd really like to have it but I uninstalled my FreeTime 'coz it caused problems. T_____T Is it possible you could do a base game only Theatre? Or anything that requires from what EPs I currently have? :3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:08 PM
Great community lot. 10/10
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 9:12 PM
This makes me wish there was a Superstar expansion pack for The Sims 2, but we'd have to wait for this feature until The Sims 3 Showtime was released at the expense of losing Open for Business until The Sims 4.

I hope there are some mods that allow for concerts.