Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classics 1 (Furnished & Unfurnished)

by Quinctia Posted 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:38 AM - Updated 29th May 2011 at 6:20 AM by Quinctia

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 7:02 PM
i love this! it's gorgeous!! thank you!
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 7:23 PM
The floor plan and home size are pretty realistic and seems quite playable. Nice work and thank you for sharing it.
Inventor
#4 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 9:24 AM
Wow, that's really a great house. Thanks for sharing!
Theorist
#5 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:36 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:33 PM
Oooooh!! Nice, thank you so much. I'm way too lazy to build right now. Just in the mood to play.

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:01 PM
I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 3:01 AM
I love this house. It is my favorite house to play in game. After having to re-install all my games to a anew computer, I had to go and re-download all my lots.
I HAVE SPENT A MONTH SEARCHING FOR THIS HOUSE!
I could have sworn it was a picked download, or special something. GAH! Searched so many key-words, different variations of the word Classic... houses with basements, black/grey bricks...
Who cares. I finally have it again. MWAHAHAHA!
Happy ^_^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th May 2011 at 6:19 AM
I'm glad to hear how much you enjoyed the house, and I think I may add a couple more tags to the listing to perhaps aid people in finding this one! I do have a picked upload, but funny enough, it wasn't any of my lots, it was an object set.

I do have a few other houses uploaded on my sims journal that I have't uploaded here, mainly because I made them for personal use (read: legacies) and, thusly, they have a bit more CC than those I make for others. Just mentioning it, because I have a master downloads list on the top entry on the LJ, for bookmarking ease.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 2:17 PM
I've always loved this house (I always redownload it when I start a new game). I've done a remodelling for the Pleasant family in mind. Would you mind if I posted it for download onto my tumblr?