Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacements Alien Eyes with Gelydh's Space Oddity Eyes

by sausage Posted 3rd Aug 2008 at 7:10 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2008 at 5:17 AM by sausage

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:17 AM
wow these are amazing! I had such a hard time choosing! took jubilee in the end but I might come back and use others

ty!
Inventor
#3 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:25 AM
Thanks so much and big thanks to Gelydh as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabbers89
wow these are amazing! I had such a hard time choosing! took jubilee in the end but I might come back and use others

ty!

I had the same problem

More stuff here
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 5:59 AM
These are amazing, but I can't get them to work. I followed the instructions in the 'Downloading for Fracking Idiots' and it still doesn't work. I'm using Vista. Do these eyes work with Vista?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 6:13 AM
I don't use Vista, but they should still work. Make sure you only have one set of default alien eyes in your downloads folder so they don't conflict.

More stuff here
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 3:58 PM
Great! I love Blackhole... The moriginal maxis' alien eyes are... So black...

My Immortal [love 4u]
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 5:41 PM
will these work with custom default skin tone replacements for the alien (for example Navetsea's DX1 Alien)...
Thank you,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenFrog76
will these work with custom default skin tone replacements for the alien (for example Navetsea's DX1 Alien)...
Thank you,
Zen

Yes; these just replace the alien eyes. They have nothing to do with skins.

More stuff here
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 5:25 PM
These are nice! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:52 PM
wow...tough to choose. for me it was between bluechip and izmir, I'm going with bluechip. I'm wondering how it'll look with my default skin (enayla's jade green); before I was using the jade alien eyes to go with it.

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 1:57 AM
I was wondering if these eyes were available as NON-DEFAULT. I really enjoy them but I already have a set of default eyes that I desire to keep but would like to add these to my choices of eyes for the sims I make. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:57 AM
I chose ruby, but my second choice would be envy. For some reason, I like these movie-like alien eyes! Usually aliens in movies (or monster-aliens) have these types of eyes... sort of.
What'd you guys pick for your one default?
Great work, Sausage! (Unique and awesome name... Sausage... mmm yummy lol)

ENTJ
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gaiajuliacaesar
I was wondering if these eyes were available as NON-DEFAULT. I really enjoy them but I already have a set of default eyes that I desire to keep but would like to add these to my choices of eyes for the sims I make. Thank you.

Yes they are and i also linked them in my post

More stuff here
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 10:13 PM
Very tough decision between blue chip, ruby and black hole!
In the end, I chose black hole... it's so mystical <3

These eyes are aaallll so mystical; really out there...
and beautiful.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 8:14 PM
I love these, but just a bit of info - i have black hole - and, the teenagers have a different version, and if I have a sim with the eyes, and they have children, they will have the ones the teens have, and not the actual black hole, did i do something wrong?
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:11 AM
Hi!I already have bluechip and it's fantastic. Coming back for jubilee. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 8:12 PM
Oh wow, I wish I could use them all! Thanks a bunch, I always found the Maxis aliens too cartoony, bleh...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 3:08 PM
Amazing Work! I've been looking for AGES for some nice Alien default eyes! Thankies!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 12:52 AM
Thanks for the eyes, these are beautiful. Though I couldn't choose like the others on just one, so I had to look up the originals so I could get all of them. If it weren't for you I'd have never found these beautiful eyes. Since the site you put up isn't hosting the TS2 stuff anymore, here's a link to their items from TS2 on Garden Of Shadows if anyone wants the full set: http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=23544.0 , it's known as Space Oddity under eyes.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 3:06 PM
These are gorgeous, thanks for getting these up - especially as DRs! Now I just gotta decide which one to use... I guess Izmir. C-A
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 2:22 AM
love izmir
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Ristray : 13th Jan 2015 at 3:39 AM.
These are the only eye pack I need, after finding a default replacement. Hnnnggg I wish I could have the green or black eyes for myself.
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st May 2015 at 5:27 PM
I have an issue. The eyes didn't work when my baby alien turned into a teen. It was normal as a toddler and child but changed in teen! Can someone help Please!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 9:22 PM Last edited by roseclown : 6th Aug 2015 at 9:42 PM.
For some reason they currently aren't working on any of my sims! I've tried to put them into other areas, and then tried some other alien eye defaults to see if they worked (they did), but I can't seem to get these lovelies to work on any of my sims, regardless of age. Any ideas? These are so lovely and I know I used to use them on my old computer so I'm at a loss!

*Edit- never mind! Got them working. Apparently the extractor I was using made it not work? I tried one of my other apps for extracting files on a hunch and it worked fine, go figure! Thanks again for these gorgeous eye defaults! All these years later and still my fav. :lovestruc