Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Odds and Angles - Modern Starter

by QBUILDERZ Posted 9th Aug 2008 at 6:37 AM - Updated 30th Oct 2008 at 2:02 AM by QBUILDERZ

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 9:07 AM
Now this looks interesting. I didn't took your previous "Odds and Angles" house, but this have a pretty design. Thanks for sharing your work!!
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 10:57 AM
Nice to see this uploaded, good work!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 6:52 AM
Very nice modern home for a starter sim.Nice to hear you are going on vacation!I am a Pennsylvania girl as well and love to go to Lake Erie.I have'nt been to Hershey Park yet but I'm sure you will have a wounderfull time!Nice work on the house girl!Thanks!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 11:41 PM
glad you all like it!

I was also recently up in tidioute, it was awesome!

p.s. - im a guy, lol, thanks for the compliment though!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:16 AM
I downloaded both of your Odds and Angles houses yesterday and put them in my neighborhood. I love them! They're so easy to play. I'm downloading several more of each tonight for the rest of the neighbors. I should change the name of my neighborhood to Odds and Angles Town.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:42 AM
XD that would be cool lol

i guess i will have to start making more

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 5:51 AM
Very kewl design, very kewl. Thanks
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 3:02 AM
No problem ;D