Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elvira's Sofa Mart Beautiful Living Rooms

by Elvira0731 Posted 16th Aug 2008 at 3:31 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 4:46 PM
Yay! Recolors! I've been waiting for these with bated breath, and I'm not disappointed. Wonderful job, my dear. Off to download... ;o)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 5:30 PM
I'm glad you like it...You always give me great material to work with
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 5:44 PM
Beautiful room settings! Your colors and patterns are so exotic! Thanks for these recolors of these beautiful meshes and the additional great paintings and curtains. Your decorating style is very beautiful! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 7:02 AM
I love it when people give credit to the original artist, it makes it possible to find fabulous recolours like these. I don't know how I missed these until now, but somehow I did. I just discovered this set today in the graveyard, recoloured by PixelSims, and thankfully they noted that the original meshes came from sweetswami77, which in turn let me to your recolours. Wow! These are absolutely perfect. Thankyou so much for doing them!!! I've now got your tiffany lamps as well. It's not easy to find beautiful period style furniture where the poly counts don't go through the roof, and I only have nightlife, which adds to the challenge. I'm off to load them into my game. Cheers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 11:50 PM
Thank You