Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Expressions of Elegance

by simfanatic3 Posted 20th Aug 2008 at 10:17 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:35 AM by simfanatic3

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:00 AM
Oh my gosh.That's so pretty!-downloading-I love it.I've been wanting to make a mansion and a rich family but I'm too lazy to make such a pretty beautiful house. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 5:25 AM
Wooooow Lovely Home..;-) As usual comming from you a piece of art:o)
Site Helper
#4 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 5:53 AM Last edited by Mootilda : 21st Aug 2008 at 6:08 AM.
Looks like some of the custom content is missing from the unfurnished package... I'm seeing a bunch of blue windows in my game.

If you are interested in fixing the lot edges, the LotAdjuster (version 1.1) will allow you to flatten them to the level of the road:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=282409
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 6:36 AM
Love your design!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 8:14 AM
WOW!! This house is awesome, thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:07 PM
it is a very big house and very white.
I love olemantiker work it makes anything look better

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:59 PM
Mootilda: I dont know how that could have happened. I was going to repackage, but I know I included the master file, but i included a link to the mesh incase anyone else is experiencing this & thanks for tthe tip about lot adjuster.

Thanks for the comments
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#9 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:49 PM
Beautiful home!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 1:41 AM
I've seen this house in my house plan book but i've never had the time to build this as i'm so buzy right now.Anyway, this is georgeous!Thanks.