Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chateau de Cardou

by lytescary Posted 21st Aug 2008 at 10:15 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2011 at 3:16 PM by lytescary

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 9:31 AM
Well its not a real curved driveway. Its made with terrain paint and so the cars with dissappear from their parking space to the road - like they normally do if there is a car behind them and they cant reverse out of the driveway.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 9:40 AM
ooooh!
It's truly beautiful and frenchy I like it!
Nice job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ajy0903
What do you mean?
Can you explain what it means so that I can understand what you meant by it?

Well the curved driveway wont work as a normal driveway does on The Sims 2. It is purely just for show. The parking spaces round the back of the property will work as normal parking spaces, just without the animation of the car reversing out onto the road. The car will just magically dissappear from the parking space to the road and then drive along the road as normal.

I hope that this explains it better?
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 3:24 AM
How i have i not seen this before! this lot is freaking raditastical, excellent work!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 1:59 PM
curved driveway?? this just looks too good, well done on the house!
i love the way looks, very classy XD
and you know what i thought of when i read "Altogether is there is enough room for 8 cars - with 4 of them being in car ports"?
"OMG! this house would easily accomodate the cullens family from the book twilight!!" a space for all the family members' cars including bella :D
twilight is eating up my brain, sorry :P

anyways, great job!!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Theorist
#7 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:14 PM
I love it! This is just what I've spent the past half hour looking for on here! Beautiful work.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."