Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Reagents Needed for Spells

by treeag Posted 30th Aug 2008 at 5:22 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 6:10 AM by treeag

163 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 5:23 AM
I love you.

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Inventor
#3 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 5:38 AM
Very handy, but can they still make them if they so wish?

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 6:49 AM
Thank you for this. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:28 AM
Cool, thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:54 AM
Yay, I was hoping someone would make something like this! Thank you! ^^
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 10:44 AM
I like this idea, Thank you!

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 12:41 PM
Thankyou so much

but when i used it i couldnt teleport any more any reason why?
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:18 PM
wow how long did it take for you to make this i only got the game on the 29ththanks so much
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:18 PM
Did you learned enugh to teleport? you might missing magic powers (I dont know what it named) not magic skills though, when you use it alot there is some point your sim cannot do it anymore... you have to go to the magic book poduim...

@treeag are you going to update Sim Transformer? its so annoying to spwan witches/warlockks and make them make you one...
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gabriel8
Thankyou so much

but when i used it i couldnt teleport any more any reason why?

you proberly still need ingridents to teleport so i suggest u just make or buy 1 and that will do

ANYWAY THIS IS JUST A GUESS!!!
Inventor
#12 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:28 PM
Thank you - I don't mind making the ingredients, but the sheer numbers are mind-boggling - however, you can buy them from the head witches too.

Of course, I'll probably be using this myself anyway, then I can decorate my house with those spell ingredients.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:56 PM
I just downloaded this but I can't wait to try it

I am A Fantil Kitty =^.^=
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 4:39 PM
You all are welcome

Regarding teleport, in my game witchy sims can teleport just fine so if it's not working for you then maybe something else is interfering as my hack doesn't even touch the witch teleportation code in any way...

And oh, about sim transformer, yes I'm gonna post an updated version sometime next week. Actually I've updated the code, it just needs to be cleaned up a bit and I'm away from my pc for the weekend. So yeah, I expect it to be up in a few days or so .
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 5:04 PM
treeag I have another request for you, can you update the code so people without FT nor UNI will be able to make zombies? I heard that zombies are included in AL since if a evil witch try to ressurect a person it turns out to a zombie, but I cannot find the zombies skin etc. at the games folder...
Theorist
#16 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 6:47 PM
Thanks
Instructor
#17 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:54 PM
treeag your pm box is full

Neutral alignment lets sim do all Neutral Spells + 5 Good an 5 Bad so there has be a trick/way to get that alignment to let sim do all spells

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:22 AM
I. Love. You.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:36 AM
Default Thx.
Thank you for this. I hated taking time to make reagents. Now, someone needs to make it so you can choose the type of spell to cast and you can cast any spell no matter what your alignment. But, it still affect it.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek2008
Well in The Sims Makin' Magic it was extremely hard to get any ingredients. Now in The Sims 2 it's easier to create ingredients. Very good idea, but as SharonSims2 said it would be really nice to see a mod that will transform your sims into witches and wizards. In my main neighbourhood I could not see the leader witches even after I searched for them with Insimenator. Gabriel8, in my game my witches cannot teleport even if this option is available when reviewing the magic book. Witches cannot teleport, even though it doesn't require any ingredients. It's sad - another mistake made by EAxis.

If you want to get a witch made for now until he gets the transformer uploaded, do this;
use the quick relations from insim to make the neighborhood mutual acquaintances. Then go to your phone and call a sim- browse through the list (its easier in list form not thumbnail) and look for the name of any witch- good or evil, you will be able to tell since after their name it trails off to describe them as incredibly good (something like that) or absolutely evil (cant recall exactly ) but you get the idea. Invite them to the lot. One they arrive, I made them my best friend with the relations adjuster (from insim) and I got the option to learn the ways of the witch. I hope this helps ya. :3
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 6:35 AM
what im talking about is magiveitigium i could do it before but theni installed this and i couldnt and then i reomved and i couldnt so i un installed the sims 2 and it worked then i installed this again and it didnt any sloutions?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyvibe
If you want to get a witch made for now until he gets the transformer uploaded, do this;
use the quick relations from insim to make the neighborhood mutual acquaintances. :3

Or just use the boolprop cheat
"boolprop testingcheatsenabled true"
click on SIM chose "Spawn"
then look for "make NPC". there are now TWO options to make NPC's. The first one has all the old ones in .. if you're in that go back and look for the second time it comes up - that one will have just the good and evil witch in it.
Pick one, wait a bit until the game generates her and then go greet her. You still have to make her your friend the old fashioned way though...
Instructor
#23 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:47 PM
why dont you just make a powerful witch then have them use the "Appello Simae" on the sim they wanna turn into a witch

then when they arrive use "Magus Mutatio"

Problem Solved

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 9:25 PM
This is awesome. Thanks xD

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:08 PM
Great! I hated the idea of having to charge your wand with objects. But it does remove the challenge....oh well!

I hope I don't encounter problems...that teleportation thing is cool...

I agree with Cubhicbu, I wish a sim could do all spells without forgeting any other spells.

What witch forgets a spell anyways? :D
Page 1 of 7