Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sears Homes - The Kenfield

by teril02 Posted 9th Sep 2008 at 4:07 AM - Updated 1st Nov 2008 at 4:04 PM by teril02

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 2:23 PM
Thank you, thank you! I absolutely love this series and you're a wonderful "craftsmen". I love al these homes

Live, love, Laugh <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:41 PM
Very nice, thank you!! You are very talented!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:07 PM
Oh I was thinking of doing this at one time but I couldn't find any books... Could you PM me your source?

Awesome job!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 9:26 PM
Nice job! I am going to re-install Bon Voyage just for this house, lol!
but im not kidding, i am going to. That shows you how amazingly amazing your work is!

lol, thanks a lot!

~the penguinz

:)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 12:31 AM
I'm really loving this series! Who knew Sears had such great designing talent, and even in the early 1900's!

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 2:32 PM
I really love your "Sears" series and this is one of the most beautyful homes. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:51 PM
thank you