Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Top Hat Apartments

by Deluxe Designs Posted 11th Sep 2008 at 5:38 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 8:36 PM
Hey. I really like your apartment. The outlook wiew is nice, but for me the rooms are too spacy. If you made more rooms on the same area. That's all I had to say (hope my hopeless English didn't kill you :P)
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:36 PM
this is very nice. you've done a great job! i like the spacious rooms, this way you're free to do what you like!! thanks for sharing =)
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:40 AM
Thanks, i'm glad you like it

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 2:18 AM
Super duper job DD!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 4:27 AM
*whistles softly* Classy.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 6:03 PM
thanks, it is rather classy, only the finest from DD of course! Thanks for the comments guys!

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 12:22 PM
Good job, thank you!
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 6:52 PM
Thank you, glad you like it :D

Mad Poster
#10 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:46 PM
This lot is the first appartment lot I downloaded from MTS2 when I was only a "lurker" on the site.... I played with it a lot and put it in all my 'hoods because I really love it. Your creation is so GREAT, beautiful and so pleasantly playable ! I did not left a "thank message" then, it is now done. Thank you so much for sharing
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 8:06 AM
Thank you so much guardgian, it is great to hear when people genuinly enjoy playing on something i have made :D