Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New videogames for your sims to play! *REQUESTED*

by muroku68 Posted 24th Sep 2008 at 9:33 PM

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 11:17 PM
tomb raider legend ! ! ! thanks !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 11:48 PM
Holy crap, these are cool! I would so love any from the Final Fantasy Series, especially FFX, but I don't even have and idea how to capture the video from it. If you ever make them, I hope you upload them here!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mamapotter
Holy crap, these are cool! I would so love any from the Final Fantasy Series, especially FFX, but I don't even have and idea how to capture the video from it. If you ever make them, I hope you upload them here!

I don't have FFX, but i was thinking of filming FFVII from an emulator.. don't know about that one yet..

IN YO FAYCE! =]
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 12:54 AM
cool more game for my sims! Was getting tired of the SSX and sims 3.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 2:28 AM
Most excellent, more video games for my son, I wish to make request but I can't provide the videos, but as an idea, metal gears are good to be included in the shelf so if any one reading this and could provide the videos for muroku would be good and of course thanks for the thread. Will there be more video games to come in the future?

Thanks.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 2:47 AM Last edited by dunner1 : 25th Sep 2008 at 3:37 AM.
Thanks for putting these together! I'll download them right away and let you know how they look in game.

EDIT: Checked them all... they look great! Thanks again.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
#8 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 3:09 AM
So, how do we install this?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 3:39 AM
There is a Read Me file that gives full instructions on where to place all of the files when you download them.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
#10 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 3:57 AM
Thanks, dunner1.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:04 AM
Where did you Download that PS3, and I've seen you have a Wii as well
where did you get thoose?!?!?
(plus I loved your SSBB game!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Super_Masloff
Where did you Download that PS3, and I've seen you have a Wii as well
where did you get thoose?!?!?
(plus I loved your SSBB game!)

Haha, thank you.
PS3 and Wii, are from www.ogularama.com
However, I recolored the wii to make it look more realistic.

IN YO FAYCE! =]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lord_xanatos
Most excellent, more video games for my son, I wish to make request but I can't provide the videos, but as an idea, metal gears are good to be included in the shelf so if any one reading this and could provide the videos for muroku would be good and of course thanks for the thread. Will there be more video games to come in the future?

Thanks.

Umm I might go out and buy MGS4 soon for ps3. I have no idea when that'll be cause i'm occupied with school rite now.
And yes, there will be more videogames to come. Whenever I have some freetime.

IN YO FAYCE! =]
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 5:22 AM
yay! TR7!
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 5:07 PM
no offence
but these games are CRAP
nintendo 64 had better!
Instructor
#16 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 8:57 PM
Well if you don't like it don't download it...sheesh!
Some people are really ungrateful! I am also trying to download the video files but am having difficulty, I am probably having a blonde moment but either that link isn't working or it isn't clear enough where to actually download.
Zen

Edit...got it! Blonde moment over. Thankies!

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 11:11 PM
Sorry read instructions still confused ;-(
Please do how to install files step by step for dummies ;-)
Maybe I'm having two tone moment :-|

Please help

BtW these videos are great
thanks

Faith Is The Substance Of Things Hoped For
The Evidence Of Things Not yet the Seen
And the belief in The Lord Jesus Christ
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dunner1
There is a Read Me file that gives full instructions on where to place all of the files when you download them.

Read it
Still don't get it

Faith Is The Substance Of Things Hoped For
The Evidence Of Things Not yet the Seen
And the belief in The Lord Jesus Christ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaylin43
Read it
Still don't get it

How hard is it not to get..
Haven't you downloaded my other game sets? I've seen you before. Just follow what you did with those. Its all the exact same.

IN YO FAYCE! =]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by S.Shadows
no offence
but these games are CRAP
nintendo 64 had better!

You know what? I don't care. I don't own these games, dunner1 requested these. If you don't like it, don't download it. Simple as that. I was simply just trying to make these into videogames for dunner1. Next time, if you ever ask me a question about my videogames, or a request, I am not responding.

IN YO FAYCE! =]
Instructor
#21 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 9:47 PM
Hi again...just tried out the Tomb Raider Legend and the game minimizes back to the desktop. It did this with some other custom video games I downloaded on Exenem's site awhile ago it was so annoying I had to remove them but I really want the Tomb Raider game in my Sims. What can I do to stop this minimizing?
Thankies,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 9:27 AM
realy cool games, can you make oblivion elder scrolls for a game and mabey buitar hero??????? i would be realy cool! p.s realy good job its soooo hard to do!

I can do anything for anybody but i can only go to a great exstent
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 1:14 PM
could you do the sims 2 as 1 of the videogames plz cause i want my sims to play themselves XD p.s. i cannot suply the vids because my graphics are all screwed up.
thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hummerruler
realy cool games, can you make oblivion elder scrolls for a game and mabey buitar hero??????? i would be realy cool! p.s realy good job its soooo hard to do!

No I can't make oblivion unless u supply me gameplay of it. And guitar hero would just be weird cause ur sims don't have a guitar controller.

IN YO FAYCE! =]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenFrog76
Hi again...just tried out the Tomb Raider Legend and the game minimizes back to the desktop. It did this with some other custom video games I downloaded on Exenem's site awhile ago it was so annoying I had to remove them but I really want the Tomb Raider game in my Sims. What can I do to stop this minimizing?
Thankies,
Zen

I had that problem too when I downloaded Exnems games. I did research on it cause I really wanted to play his videogames. Finally I saw on exnems site, it was in fine print: "please download this codec to make the videogames show up"
So I downloaded it and my videogames started working after that. Then I studied how to make my own videogames. So my guess is to go back to exnems site and read his first game rack with(the one with Star wars, doom, etc.) and read his post carefully.

IN YO FAYCE! =]
Page 1 of 5