Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

For Girls Only! Slinky Silky Sleepwear

by bruno Posted 28th Sep 2008 at 12:13 AM - Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 9:56 PM by bruno : Fixed link

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:25 AM
I love them!

What happened to the swimwear you made not too long ago? I have them already, but now that they're not there, I was wondering if there was something wrong with them.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:30 AM
Thanks Bruno. I am still waiting patiently for you to repost the swimwear. (taps foot while trying to be patient for what will for sure be worth it.)

Shortyboo- Bruno wanted to change the mesh for a maxis one since the one that was used before didnt have a fat morph or something like that.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:32 AM
You're the best!!!
Thank you!!!

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:39 AM
Gorge!

Thankin yoo! xx

Diolch o Galon ♥
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:38 AM
CUTE thanks !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:51 AM
These are "Lush" i love them thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:38 AM
these turned out gorgeous! thanks, bruno!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 2:03 AM
Love your work, as always. SO dainty and pretty.

montreal may eat it's young--
but montreal won't break us down.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 2:08 AM
If by 'discolouration issues' you mean the toes on the darker skins, it's because the skintones have to be specially made for SexyFeet meshes.

The nighties are still gorgeous though
Forum Resident
#11 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 3:33 AM
these look fantastic!! thanks^^
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:21 PM
Fantastic, as usual. Thanks for sharing your work and keep it for free.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:44 PM
I'm glad you're redoing the swimwear. The textures were gorgeous, but the mesh looked strange - the legs were too thin, and there was no fat morph. I can't wait until you release the new swimwear!

By the way, these slips are beautiful, as your clothes always are. I'm sure I'll be using them a lot!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 9:14 PM
There so Cool, and... shiney silky-ish.

HEY,YOU. LOOK OVER HERE.
Take the Anna challenge- Create something out of the ordinary.
[Starting 9-15-08]
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:07 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 12:19 AM
I put these in my game and they didn't show up. I don't have the mesh because I thought it was maxis-mesh?
#17 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 12:27 AM
Mesh is not needed for teen version, is needed for adult version, according to bruno. Which version are you failing to find?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:28 AM
Beautiful as always.

Would love to see you make some male underwear/sleepwear. I'd bet it'd be just as awesome as your female stuff.
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:34 AM
these are GORGEOUS but i really wish they didn't have slippers. i really need new nighties too, but they have slippers! : \
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:36 AM
The adult...I thought since she said "Screenies show adults with the SexyFeet version of Bloom's mesh but they *do* have the basic Maxis block feet w/ slippers - I changed my mind about using SexyFeet because of discolouration issues and thus teen and adult versions are identical."

That I wouldn't need the mesh anymore.
#21 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:41 AM
Ah, I think that that explains your problem. If you download the mesh, tell us if they start showing up, please?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Ah, I think that that explains your problem. If you download the mesh, tell us if they start showing up, please?

I'm pretty sure they will show up. I just wanted to say that the description is a bit confusing, and I thought I wouldn't need the mesh.
#23 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 7:55 AM
Before your post appeared, I had downloaded only the Teen recolors, because I understood the original post to say that the Teen mesh was built into the game, but the Adult mesh needed to be downloaded from off-site, and I generally don`t do off-site. I understood bruno to say that he[?] had changed his[?] mind about which of two non-Maxis meshs to use for the Adult version. ::shrug:: Whatever.
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 9:06 AM
I cannot thank you enough Bruno. These are fantastic!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 2:26 AM
Thank you! And thanks for the links to the face masks and the curlers - I downloaded those also.
Page 1 of 2