Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

St. Pantaleon's Cemetery - 3 New Ornamented Tombstones

by jon119 Posted 21st Oct 2008 at 4:40 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2013 at 1:50 AM by HugeLunatic

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#2 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 4:46 PM
Wow, these are beautiful, and the level of detail is incredible! Thanks for sharing these.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:08 PM
Thanks, jhd!
I was quite happy whwn I found such detailed images and so I decided to "digitalize" them... :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:16 PM
This is pretty awesome thank you!

Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:52 PM
Really cool! I love them, they will make a nice addition to my home.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:36 PM
Oh. My. God!!!!!! There are so not enough gravestones on mts2. THANK YOU. :@)

You don't get it, my username is MEANT to be pathetic......

If you do go on MTS2, answer this Mr Way (Gerard not Mikey). If life is a dream for the dead, how come it's a nightmare for the living?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:53 PM
wow ... i tried making something like this .... and mine sucked!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:53 PM
Alchemist
#9 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 8:30 PM
Hi Jon! It seems weird to say, but these gravestones look wonderful. Great job indeed, applause applause. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 11:32 PM
Oh my lord -- I have never seen such detailed gravestones before! The sheer quality of them is simply amazing. Those high-res pictures are just mind boggling. You are so amazing!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 2:00 AM
I'm amazed at the details on these graves, they look very real!

Thank you for sharing!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:53 AM
Do these fit over actual Sim gravestones or are they just statues?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 4:12 AM
Beautiful work, thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 9:07 AM
Thanks, everyone! I'm always pleased about everyone who writes a friendly comment

harlequin_eyes: They are normal statues and can be placed wherever you want. The Maxis gravestones are not replaced.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 12:34 AM
These are awesome! :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 1:52 AM
Finally some more gravestones for my sims. They never seem to have enough creepy cemeteries in their backyard. These are absolutely wonderful, love the quality thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 3:59 PM
Yay, finally here :D!
And what did I say ? It's the truth now, just trust your simming skills, they're wonderful ^-^!
And because of that these gravestones are very good, too. (I needed some for picture-taking and lost the older ones, but these are more detailed anyway, in my opinion !).
So, thanks for sharing ^-^.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 10:59 PM
these will look great on my cemeteries!!! thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 12:59 AM
Wow, those are some great textures! Did you make them yourself? (i.e. your photos?)

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jon119
Thanks, everyone! I'm always pleased about everyone who writes a friendly comment

harlequin_eyes: They are normal statues and can be placed wherever you want. The Maxis gravestones are not replaced.

That's not what I meant. User bootsbrisket once made tombstones that are actually shaped to fit over Sim headstones so you can use them in a graveyard without depriving it of actual graves. I love the statues but have no use for them if I can only use them as statues and not as, headstone-enhancers, if you will.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 6:04 AM
absolutely amazing wow!
thank you
XXX
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:35 AM
I'm happy that you like them so much! Thanks a lot for all your comments.

Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
That's not what I meant. User bootsbrisket once made tombstones that are actually shaped to fit over Sim headstones so you can use them in a graveyard without depriving it of actual graves. I love the statues but have no use for them if I can only use them as statues and not as, headstone-enhancers, if you will.

Ah, ok but I have to negate that question, too. But if one would make them defaults for the maxis headstones as I wrote in the other post it would basically have the same effect, doesn't it?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 12:24 PM
oooo perfect!!! my graveyards are all so boring with the same ol stones! thank you
Zombie Socks
#24 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 7:57 PM
Simply amazing!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 11:01 PM
wow! you are a good artist! almost as good as my self this is a great download thanks!
Page 1 of 2