Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

59 Rose Hill -- Nice starter without CC

by Nenya Posted 25th Oct 2008 at 12:23 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2009 at 2:01 PM by Cathryen

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 2:21 AM
I love the house, but after you've downloaded the file and copy and paste it into your downloads folder, nothing happens when you click on the icon...so it can be placed into your game....

"Life without LOVE is NO life at all"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 2:44 AM Last edited by macm09 : 25th Oct 2008 at 2:49 AM. Reason: fixing punctuation
Default Broken Download
I am having the same problem as the previous commenter. I have posted a screenshot of the error that comes along with actually installing the lot. The error box will be circled in red. I'm pretty sure it's just a corrupted file issue. You may have to fix the upload. I just wanted the issue to be known! Overall, the house looks great!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 4:56 PM Last edited by Cathryen : 25th Oct 2008 at 6:43 PM.
Thanks for the feedback :)

I tried to download the file and got the same problem as you described. I uploaded a rar instead, and it seems to work now.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:09 AM
Wonderful!!!! I have the perfect sim family for it!!!! Thanks!!!!

"Life without LOVE is NO life at all"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 8:07 PM
I'm glad you like it
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 11:08 PM
I DO like this house. I like the simplicity yet possibilities it presents. I shall move the downstairs bedroom into the back corner (where the kitchen/diner is) and open up the bedroom so that you come in the main door into the huge lounge/study/kitchen/dining room. This bedroom will then become the master and the children can share the upstairs room. Many thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 6:00 PM
I never thought of that =P
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 3:56 AM
Really nice house! Oh and I love the name

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Test Subject
Original Poster