Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Sheltie or Collie

by Munchies Posted 25th Oct 2008 at 7:47 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2008 at 5:32 AM by Munchies

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 10:00 PM
oh how cute! thank you =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 12:14 AM
hello .. welcome back and i really like your uploads theyre so cute .. really .. :D

I GOT A JOB .. IM A SUCKER FOR DOWNLOADS HEHE :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 7:21 AM
Oh wow. He's so cute! I love the main two comparison screenies. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 10:00 PM
Omg Ty!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 4:17 AM
Ohmigosh! I thought I'd logged onto Cute Overload by mistake! Adorable pup... brain overloading... *burble* *squee*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:02 AM
I Loooooove Cute Overload!! :jester: Thanks for all your compliments and "welcome backs", guys! :lovestruc I have more doggies on the way.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 6:32 PM
awwww there soo cute! :D
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 12:08 AM
Thanks!

And the picture you have showing of the real dog looks just like how my dog Rocky used to!!! Awwww...

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 6:31 PM
I love the quirky face on the dog!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 10:50 AM
due to the recent server crash...i cant download this. -.-
please somebody fix it. thanks.

i love it btw.
the picture of the eyes looking up at me are just lovely.
makes you want to download it. xD
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 6:02 PM
I would say this looks more like a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) to me. The last picture did look like a mini collie. But why don't you add all the coats? (Blue Merle, Tricolor, and sable white)
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 10:52 AM
Theres no such thing as a mini Collie! Its called a Shetland Sheepdog .
I love it! So beautiful thank you x
Banned
#14 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 3:17 AM
OMG! I FREAKED! I love shelties! there so beautiful! One died, she was my grandma`s and her name was chansie. theres a nother one named mistick. they got A NOTHER sheltie after chanisie died, he`s ace, he a runt, but he Is VERY beautiful. I want one so bad! I fugured when my grandparents pass away I could keep him, :/