Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

15 Recolors of Purplepaws OfficeChamp Task Chair

by DasMatze2 Posted 26th Oct 2008 at 4:04 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 4:59 PM by DasMatze2

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:46 PM
hearts the chairs xD
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:14 PM
Great work! I love it
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:36 PM
thank you for making these recolors; I like them very much!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 12:34 AM
Thanks, I love recolors
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 1:58 AM
Wow, that was fast! And how cool is it to see someone post recolors of your own mesh? Very.

I think the fabric ones are my favorite.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 12:56 PM
You can see it from two sides: You see that your object is popular but you can also think that the default textures are not enough or bad. I really hope you don't take it like that because it's a really great mesh and a badly needed object. The default texture is great too, the most common on those chairs and still my favorite.

But I'm not satisfied with my leather textures. They don't really look like leather. Does anyone have an idea how to improve it?

DasMatze
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 4:03 PM
ooooh
they look so great
so life like :D
well done PurplePaws & DasMatze2
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:06 AM
Wow, those fabric ones are spot-on to one of my office chairs. They look straight out of an Office Max catalog! Great job!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 5:29 PM
Wow... This made my game crash, i had to sort out all of my 498 downloads & i found out it was this.
I really wanted these chairs too.
Ugh. -_______________-
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 2:55 AM
Strange ... I've been using these chairs for years with no problem. But that has happened to me as well with other downloads. Others don't seem to have a problem, but they made my game crash like mad. It might be that the chairs aren't playing nicely with something else in your folder. :/ Hard to tell. Anyway, I use these chairs as office/computer chairs more than any other chairs, either EA/Maxis or CC. It's great to have more recolors. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 9:51 PM
Looks fancy lol thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 9:57 PM
Thank You