Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leather Jacket, Boots & Shorts - H&M Recolor for Adults and Teens

by SimplyStella Posted 27th Oct 2008 at 9:14 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 10:33 PM by Canoodle : removed corrupt banner

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 9:39 PM
this is really nice..i always thought this was a very ugly outfit to begin with...but you made it useable! if only it came in other colors...
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 9:44 PM
I liked the original outfit, i don´t know why But yours i like better, it looks great! Thanks
Theorist
#4 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 9:45 PM
:O This is great! I LOVE the Jacket Texture - Its brilliant! Thanks!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 10:24 PM
Oh my, much better!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 10:30 PM
Your handpainted jacket is very well done! Very good! This wasn't easy!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 11:04 PM
this is so cute. I love what ya did to this outfit. I would love to see some really great recolors of this.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 11:42 PM
Great idea to turn those high top shorts into something super cute, thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 10:20 AM
OMG! You've managed to turn one of the fugliest outfits that came with H&M into something cute!!!!!!! Thank you! =^.^=

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 1:12 PM
I wish they weren't outerwear...But still..very,very cute!!So much better than the original
Zombie Socks
#11 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 3:53 PM
Thank goodness! I always hated those ugly things. If only this were defualt so we would never have to look at those ugly things again! *wink wink nudge nudge*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#12 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 6:01 PM
Oh my lord, is this even the same outfit?! I had no idea it could look that good! Beautiful job. <3
Forum Resident
#13 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 6:30 PM
Wow! Looks so great. Thank you
Instructor
#14 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 7:52 PM
They're great, Stella, thank you!
Theorist
#15 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 3:01 PM
Thank you so much for making these you have no idea how glad I am to see these made to look normal I dont know what the heck maxis was thinking making there clothes look they way they do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dustfinger
I liked the original outfit, i don´t know why
Well, I have to be honest. I do own a sweater that looks a lot like the Maxis one. It's pink with with stars :lovestruc
But for some reasons I just hate high waisted pants I get convulsions anytime I see somebody wearing a pair of those.. I guess I need some psychiatric help?

Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
Thank goodness! I always hated those ugly things. If only this were defualt so we would never have to look at those ugly things again! *wink wink nudge nudge*
Aaw thanks! I have no clue on how to make defaults, tho.. But if anybody wants to try I'll be honored

Quote: Originally posted by 6akalaka1
I wish they weren't outerwear...
You might try to edit them with Simpe! I do that all the time! I use that "scan folders" thing and check/uncheck the categories I want/don't want

Quote: Originally posted by bopashu2
I would love to see some really great recolors of this.
I'd be really pleased if someone could make some recolors! I have no time to do that myself ( ) but if somebody wants to take the challenge here's the zip with the HQ file, in *.cpt (Corel Photopaint) and *.psd (Adobe Photoshop) format.
Caution tho, there are quite a few levels
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 5:08 PM Last edited by Spleen : 9th Mar 2009 at 2:22 AM.
These are amazing! Thanks soo much for making them :3

& 6akalaka1
I could make them un-outerwear..
if thats okay with you SimplyStella?

oh
& bopashu2
I could also make some recolours :3

If anything good results from my efforts I'll upload them and put a link HERE!

..it's only part 1 though.

My emotion;
Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone,
As we spent the day alone.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 11:27 PM
I'd love to download these, but the adult version links aren't working ! Am I the only one with this problem? The teen versions work fine, though.
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 8:37 PM
The adult links are not working for me either.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd May 2009 at 12:24 AM
Thank you, EvilSuperStar!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:44 PM
I really like this, but I'm still a big fan of the original cardigans. Is their any possibility you could make a similar think but with jeans instead of shorts and with the original cardigans? That would be awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:36 AM
i love the shorts but i hates the boots it just doesnt go with the look in my opinion so i was wondering to keep the shorts put on a tucked in singlet top and instead of boots put on sport shoes if u cant do that then instead could u pleaaaaaseeeeeeee just make the shorts as seperates. Thanks oh my name is minnie oh and add me on utube my user is zee814 thanks alot cya
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minnie.mouse
i love the shorts but i hates the boots it just doesnt go with the look in my opinion so i was wondering to keep the shorts put on a tucked in singlet top and instead of boots put on sport shoes if u cant do that then instead could u pleaaaaaseeeeeeee just make the shorts as seperates. Thanks oh my name is minnie oh and add me on utube my user is zee814 thanks alot cya

Hate isn't the right word to use!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 2:15 AM
Does anyone know where that pigtail hair on model C is from? I used to have it but can't find it anymore and the hair credits doesn't say what's from where and only links to the main pages of sites.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:48 AM
Thanks
Page 1 of 2