Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 166 -- Base Game Mini Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 28th Oct 2008 at 7:19 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:39 AM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 7:27 PM
finally my neighborhoods look nice! Your houses are just so great! Simple, but beautiful! Thank you for all of them
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 9:04 PM
i really love all of your houses. thank you so much, this is just what i needed!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 9:15 PM
Your latest houses have a cute, country feel - I love using these to create rural neighborhoods. They have such charm for starters, while providing the necessities for sim families to start their lives. I have used a few of my favorites as templates to build from, I love the style my neighborhoods have thanks to you.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 12:15 AM
Great job - as always!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 1:57 AM
wowzer my sim family will love this house
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 3:50 AM
The houses that you have made are amazing, and are inspirational. I can never get dormers to work.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 11:09 PM
thanks