Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sporty Short Down Jacket - Outerwear for AF/YF

by tamo Posted 31st Oct 2008 at 12:28 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 8:57 AM by tamo

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 12:48 AM
Ooooh. These are some of the cutest, nicest outerwear clothes I've seen since Seasons came out. Such clean detailed textures and adorable styles.... and I love that they're all a bit unique. Awesome use of the mesh too. Eeee! I love 'em! Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 12:58 AM
Wonderful! thank you! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 1:13 AM
HUZZAH! outerwear that have boots!
and are cute thankies :D

KTHXBYE
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 1:15 AM
!!!!!
AWESOME! Please make more! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 3:31 AM
These look fantastic! And I really like the socks you chose to go with the green outfit. Thank You so much! :lovestruc -Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 6:08 AM
These are so awesome! I love the jacket and the clear textures very much! :lovestruc
And there is really not much outerwear.
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 6:08 AM
Amazingly wonderful work! THANK YOU!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 6:57 AM
Oh,wow! I absolutely hate the Maxis textures and colors and ...just the whole thing that Maxis did with that mesh was awful! I never actually thought that it's possible for it to look that good. I love these! One of the best outerwear sets i've ever seen! It's just amazing what you did with this mesh! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 7:11 AM
Thank you very much for this wonderful outfits. Great work.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 6akalaka1
Oh,wow! I absolutely hate the Maxis textures and colors and ...just the whole thing that Maxis did with that mesh was awful! I never actually thought that it's possible for it to look that good. I love these! One of the best outerwear sets i've ever seen! It's just amazing what you did with this mesh! Thank you!

...What they said!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 8:06 AM
Ooh, wow, these are so awesome! And I love the fact that I don't have to download a new mesh. MOAR PLZ?!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 8:59 AM
Very nice! Thank you!
Alchemist
#14 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 11:37 AM
Wonderful! And very cute pictures, too!(...the sim in pink ) Thanks,
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 12:28 PM
cute. Thanks for the much needed outerwear and it's mesh free? Greatly appreciated.
Theorist
#16 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 2:05 PM
I love these! YAYAYAYAYAYA OUTERWEAR! Thankies!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#17 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 2:11 PM
These look great, I liked this mesh with the ingame texture, but it just isn't suitable for city folks imo ;-) this will be wonderful!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 3:00 PM
Wow! It is featured already, and so many people have downloaded it just on the first day of its appereance!--> I think it is a hit!
Thank you for the nice outerwears! :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 4:10 PM
Oh,wow.... thanks for the comments everyone. Thanks you!
Instructor
#20 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 8:03 PM
These are beautiful! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 1:07 AM
Thanks~ I really like that it looks like jeans with a jacket. When my sims wear jeans, I don't like it to look like they have changed clothes to go outside, rather than just slipping on a jacket. They should have paid better attention to the pants in the outerwear, to match some of the everyday pants.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 1:46 AM
I am usually picking thru sets for a few favorites to keep my DL folder manageable, but I gotta have ALL these. Great work

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 2:18 AM
These are awesome!Thankies!

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 2:35 AM
Cute, cute, cute, .... love 'em!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 1:59 PM
These are just great, I especially love the socks on the pink and green outfits, a very cute and unquie touch
Page 1 of 2